Wales v Brazil (White Hart Lane)

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
come-on guys, theres tickets still avaliable. £25-£35 depending on your seat.

You will be able to see Ronaldinho play (he sat out of the emirates game injured), Kaka, Robinho, Lucio, Juan, Elano, Bellamy, Giggs, Fred etc etc.

Its not the same as the Brazi-Argie game, but a good opportunity none the less.

http://www.seatbooker.net/thfc/viewbyattr.html (you will have to sign up) Its too late to post tickets now, but you just collect them on the day before kick off if you bring the card with you that you used to order tickets ;)

Its tomorrow, 7:30 kick off btw.

I'll be there. A good way to sample some legends of the game and London stadia\\:o/

i think i'll just stick to bbc 3 if it were closer i would go like when england played turkey at the stadium of light i went to see them because i live in sunderland

Brasil line up has been confirmed:

gk- Fabio

rb- Cicinho
cb- Alex
cb- Luisao
lb- Marcelo

dmf- Dudu Cearense
dmf- J.Baptista
omf- Kaka
omf- Ronaldinho

cf- R.Sobis
cf- Vagner Love

excellent. I've heard good things about Rafael Sobis. So I look foward to seeing him play. Kaka and Ronaldinho from the start eh? hehe.

No elano?

airjoca said:
But they're not playing Camoranesi, they're playing Ronaldinho...

Atleast Camoranesi didn't flop at this year's WC.

brunnoce said:
:lmao:

ps. five is more than four right? ;)

Oh no not that five versus four crap again. You won most of those trophies in a time where a 2-3-5 formation was considered defensive. My point, stop living in the past, we're in the year 2006, not 1970, or 2002. This isn't the past, it's the present, and Italy are the current world champions, not Brazil, so put a lid on it. Roberto Carlos screwed up, you lost. Get over it.

Rocky29 said:
Atleast Camoranesi didn't flop at this year's WC.

Oh no not that five versus four crap again. You won most of those trophies in a time where a 2-3-5 formation was considered defensive. My point, stop living in the past, we're in the year 2006, not 1970, or 2002. This isn't the past, it's the present, and Italy are the current world champions, not Brazil, so put a lid on it. Roberto Carlos screwed up, you lost. Get over it.

Lituania my friend, Lituania...

Yes, but Italy are the current champions, meaning I have the right to brag for the next four years until 2010, you do not.

Rocky29 said:
Oh no not that five versus four crap again. You won most of those trophies in a time where a 2-3-5 formation was considered defensive.

Says the guy whose country won half of their trophies in the 30's ...

Don't care about those trophies. The one that matters most to me at the time being is the 2006 WC, the one I was actually alive to see my country win. Mussolini probably bought those two WC's anyway.

Well I enjoyed it. A good experience. I was sat near the touchline and got to see the players close up, and had a good view of the goals. Luisao was a rock, had Bellamy and Earnshaw in his back pocket. No mean feat considering they are lightning quick (you can only really appreciate this when your right near them!) Ronaldinho showed glimpses, but was on the whole, dissapointing. The goals were of high quality, as usual.

Had some crazy Brazillian fans behind me, including that guitar playing guy with the red hat!

WHL seems a bit more intimate then Emirates, but maybe it was because I was in the lower tier this time round. But smaller stadiums usually are. I was dissapointed with the turnout. 10,000 odd tickets went to waste :( £35 max to see Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho, Gil Siva, Giggs, Bellamy etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom