Was I Deleted??

F

failsafe

Hi.

Hav'nt been here for a while. Lack of PC and console because I moved to Scotland. Just got my XBox and PES5 shipped up and decided to log in here and see what patches are available.

Couldn't log in under my username. Think maybe I've forgotten my password, but find I'm no longer a member.

Was the members list flushed or something??

FaiLSaFe

Users who don't log in for at least 180 days get pruned. That could be it then.

Thanks for clearing that up. Kinda sucks that I've lost all my old posts and now it looks like I'm a newbie...

FaiLSaFe

Lol dont worry about it man, we wont tell anyone if you dont :)

DJ

A fellow Tranmere Rovers supporter has had their username deleted?!??! TRAVESTY!!!!

djdavedoc said:
Lol dont worry about it man, we wont tell anyone if you dont :)

Cool.

Jack Bauer said:
A fellow Tranmere Rovers supporter has had their username deleted?!??! TRAVESTY!!!!

The papers up here hardly have lower league English football in, and the Championship programme is'nt on ITV1. Good job I've got net access at work or I would'nt know what was going on in the English game!!

And I go and get my XBox sent up and find out that WE10 is out on the PS2 soon...

FaiLSaFe

Trannymere have got more than 1 fan? :shock: :lol:

easyeasyeasy said:
Trannymere have got more than 1 fan? :shock: :lol:

Yup, they are both posting on here. What are the odds eh :)

Four insults one after the other, I mean... I'm heartbroken, I really am.

crying.gif

I don't think it'll be a good idea to tell the "How many Trannymere fans does it take to lightbulb" gag then :lol:

And change the mascot to a wheelie bin!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Bauer said:
Four insults one after the other, I mean... I'm heartbroken, I really am.

It's probably because they all support worse teams...

Oh, and because of my scouse sounding accent everyone up here thinks I'm either a Liverpool or Everton fan. I mention I support Tranmere and they are like "Who??!!??"

FaiLSaFe

Fans of lower league football teams are sexier and generally better people than all the top team fanboys. It's true.

Unlike the other three insults, I'm the lower league fan, so there!! :lol:

Mart said:
Fans of lower league football teams are sexier and generally better people than all the top team fanboys. It's true.
Thats only really the case when it comes to talking about footy cuz they're less arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom