Tranmere Rovers
Cover:
Q02hpCi1NiyRogxVm9KisRA0Y8HjKM4nqlvw6E9FeiM_390x400_1x-0.jpeg

Platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC
Release Date: 28Dec2020 (?)

Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Genre: Action/Adventure

Description:
Watch Dogs: Legion is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft. It will be the third instalment in the Watch Dogs series and the sequel to Watch Dogs 2

I'm not a fan of the previous Watch Dogs games, but this gameplay trailer from E3...

...oh my God it looks good, and it's got a month's head-start over Cyberpunk!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont expect at all any character depth here which they are advertising. You just simply cant write and voiceover thousands of NPCs in depth and do it well. Not possible at all, i smell something. I assume there will be character casts like grandma's, fighters, punks etc etc with different skin but the voicover and the character traits, personality will be limited and so you'll get copy paste characters mostly.

tenor.gif

• Staff
I dont expect at all any character depth here which they are advertising. You just simply cant write and voiceover thousands of NPCs in depth and do it well. Not possible at all, i smell something. I assume there will be character casts like grandma's, fighters, punks etc etc with different skin but the voicover and the character traits, personality will be limited and so you'll get copy paste characters mostly.

tenor.gif
I see it less like "every character has a deep story" and more like a character randomiser, like creating a new character every time someone dies except you can't customise their appearance.

I don't think they'll have huge significance on the main story and main characters (who I don't imagine can perma-die) but it'll be fun nonetheless, and the main core of the story (and main characters) can still be strong and well-written even if the controllable NPCs are throwaway quests like "John has fallen out with his wife, go and get her flowers".

The driving physics are again terrible. They were so great in the first one. Looks like arcade city again just like watch dogs 2.

I see it less like "every character has a deep story" and more like a character randomiser, like creating a new character every time someone dies except you can't customise their appearance.

I don't think they'll have huge significance on the main story and main characters (who I don't imagine can perma-die) but it'll be fun nonetheless, and the main core of the story (and main characters) can still be strong and well-written even if the controllable NPCs are throwaway quests like "John has fallen out with his wife, go and get her flowers".

Nothing charming or groundbreaking for me here then. Same old sandbox Watchdogs but now it has team work...like the Division or Ghost Recon but you hack. Im even finding it hard to get into the world of Witcher 3...but i know thats my fault!

Played the first WD,liked it,though the character was dull,which kills a lot of the game when it's story driven.
Ubisoft has a massive sale right now,and I'm getting WD 2,football games are gone for me,and I'm really liking these kind of games.
WD legion will be a buy for me for sure

I loved the character from WD1, hated the one from WD2, first was much more like my personality than the second which is probably why ;) Have the action figure behind me on a shelf as well :)

I loved the character from WD1, hated the one from WD2, first was much more like my personality than the second which is probably why ;) Have the action figure behind me on a shelf as well :)
We know your a grumpy introvert guy Placebo:)
I have like 60-70% left of that game,might pick it up again.
Strange thing is that the game is due on march 6,and there's no pre order,or any signs of it on Xbox store,which is weird so close to release

Shortly after being disappointed at AC Valhalla, I picked up a Gold Edition of this game for 87%(67%+20% BF20 Code) off the price in Ubisoft Store.
Hopefully this won't let me down, but I have a bad feeling about this as this thread has been so poor.

Shortly after being disappointed at AC Valhalla, I picked up a Gold Edition of this game for 87%(67%+20% BF20 Code) off the price in Ubisoft Store.
Hopefully this won't let me down, but I have a bad feeling about this as this thread has been so poor.
Yeah it's basically the same thing over and over.

Gimmick sale alert, gimmick sale alert : Ubisoft's BF20 code for the additional 20% discount turned out to be a gimmick.
It wasn't 87% off the price. The additional 20% discount of BF20 code actually isn't of the original price, but of firstly discounted price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom