Watson V4 authentic Champions league?

J79

League 1
28 May 2003
manchester
is it possible to replicate this seasons champions league? i know watson has included all the relevant teams but what i want to know-
can you have a group league playing home and away fixtures and then when it gets to knockout stage have the ties over two legs until the final which would be a one legged tie?
i've tried using the konami cup but whenever i pick group league it doesn't give you the option of home and away.
Any help would be appreciated. i'm sure i've been able to replicate the champions league before but maybe i'm wrong.
thanks in advance

regards
Jamie

kid_dynamite said:
is it possible to replicate this seasons champions league? i know watson has included all the relevant teams but what i want to know-
can you have a group league playing home and away fixtures and then when it gets to knockout stage have the ties over two legs until the final which would be a one legged tie?
i've tried using the konami cup but whenever i pick group league it doesn't give you the option of home and away.
Any help would be appreciated. i'm sure i've been able to replicate the champions league before but maybe i'm wrong.
thanks in advance

regards
Jamie
dont think you can mate...

csaunders said:
hey but you could always do it on a excell spreadsheet....
Yeah. And who needs online play? You could just tell your opponent what buttons to press on your behalf via MSN. ;)

Back
Top Bottom