---------------------------------------------------
----Chretien---Rabeh---Erbati---El Kaddouri---
------------------------Safri----------------------
-------------Abdessadki---Chafni-----------------
----------------------------------------------------
------El Zhar---------------------Boussoufa------
--------------------Chammakh--------------------

I'm still not counting Aissati and Afellay as long as their status isn't changed and I'm not sure if El Karkouri will be still playing (he'll be 34) so I didn't count him in . Hopefully Chammakh will reach a good level and will be the key player \\:o/

Last edited:
Italia:

---------------buffon-------------------
zaccardo----bovo---andreolli---zambrotta
----de rossi----aquilani----montolivo---
-giuseppe rossi-----pazzini------cassano

subs:
curci
amelia
nesta
marzoratti
de silvestri
marchisio
pinzi
de ceglie
pirlo
gilardino
matteini
rolando bianchi

Italia:

---------------buffon-------------------
zaccardo----bovo---andreolli---zambrotta
----de rossi----aquilani----montolivo---
-giuseppe rossi-----pazzini------cassano

subs:
curci
amelia
nesta
marzoratti
de silvestri
marchisio
pinzi
de ceglie
pirlo
gilardino
matteini
rolando bianchi

anderolli?? marzorati???
where is barzagli!!!!!! :shock:

anderolli?? marzorati???
where is barzagli!!!!!! :shock:

excuse me i miss barzagli. but in my opinion bovo, marzoratti and andreolli will improve, in my opinion with improved young players (marchisio,giuseppe rossi, galloppa, chiellini, coda) italy will win world cup another time \\:o/

come on mate, u don't have to excuse yourself.... maybe i have to (reading my post, it looks like i was quite arrogant :roll: ). who am i to judge your opinions? moreover, i agree with u about andreolli and marzorati. Anderolli was nice yesterday against bayern (better than samuel imo), and about marzorati, in 5 years he will be a world class defender, if he keep doing like this.
about bovo, well, we'll see (i really hope he will improve himself cause he plays for my fav team ;) )

btw barzagli is already a world class cb, imo (even if a lot of people still doesn't know it).

my eleven

--------------------------------buffon

pasqual-------------barzagli--------------nesta---------------zambrotta

----------------de rossi----------pirlo------------aquilani

----------------cassano------------------------montolivo
-------------------------------gilardino

subs:
amelia
agliardi
marzorati
andreolli
zaccardo
chiellini
marchionni
marchisio
rosina
bianchi
pazzini
amauri (?) (hope brasil doesn't calls him before us)

edited after reading Pogoss's post:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: damn, i guess i'm really tired......... i got 3 exams next week.... i'm studying 11 hours per day since last friday..... so it can happen to forget a player (at least i forgot to put in a midfielder.... and not the goalkeeper....:lol: ).
i edited my formation...... but with theese guys on the field.... we could win the cup even with a 10 players starting formation.............
....:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
my eleven

--------------------------------buffon

pasqual-------------barzagli--------------nesta---------------zambrotta

---------------------de rossi--------------pirlo

---------------cassano--------------------------montolivo
-------------------------------gilardino

I see only 10 players here :lol:

Okay, I'll have a go at the Danish team at WC2010... Something like this...

Thomas Sørensen
--
Per Krøldrup
Daniel Agger
Michael Gravgaard
Lars Jacobsen
--
Christian Poulsen
Rasmus Würtz
Thomas Kahlenberg
Michael Silberbauer
Jon Dahl Tomasson
--
Nicklas Bendtner

Subs:
Jesper Christiansen (GK)
Stephan Andersen (GK)
Leon Andreasen
Kasper Bøgelund
Jonas Troest
Mikkel Thygesen
Niki Zimling
Michael Krohn-Dehli
Mads Laudrup
Peter Løvenkrands
Søren Larsen

Here's my England squad.

GK - Paul Robinson
DL - Ashley Cole
DR - Micah Richards
DC - John Terry
DC - Rio Ferdinand
ML - Stewart Downing
MR - Shaun Wright-Phillips
MC - Stephen Gerrard
MC - Jermaine Jenas
FC - Wayne Rooney
FC - Theo Walcott

SUBS - Scott Carson, Leighton Baines, Anton Ferdinand, Steven Taylor, James Milner, Nigel Reo-Coker, Gabriel Agbonlahor

My French Team

-----Henry Benzema
-Bodmer -------Ribéry
----Diarra Toulalan
Evra Mexes Zubar Clerc
---------Pele

Possibilities
Butelle - Squillaci - Abidal - Kaboul - Gourcuff - Malouda -Clement - Ben Arfa - Nasri - Sinama Pongolle

My French Team

-----Henry Benzema
-Bodmer -------Ribéry
----Diarra Toulalan
Evra Mexes Zubar Clerc
---------Pele

Possibilities
Butelle - Squillaci - Abidal - Kaboul - Gourcuff - Malouda -Clement - Ben Arfa - Nasri - Sinama Pongolle

no more Gallas??:shock:

My French Team

-----Henry Benzema
-Bodmer -------Ribéry
----Diarra Toulalan
Evra Mexes Zubar Clerc
---------Pele

Possibilities

zubar ?!!! :shock:

I only used young men. Gallas would be there but I didn't want to focus on him and all key players (except Henry). I see you have problems to see into the future (In 4 years, lots of them won't play in the same club and would be superstars !). But not me :D.

Mexico

-------------------Ochoa-------------------
Osorio----R. Marquez----Galindo-----Salcido
-------------------Araujo------------------
----------Mosqueda--------Guardado---------
---------------G. Dos Santos---------------
-----------Vela---------N. Castillo--------

Subs: Rodriguez, Pardo, Fonseca, Bravo, Medina, Bautista,

For those who doesn't know them (I think many)
Ochoa and Mosqueda are 21 and you can watch them in the game against Barcelona on the Club's World Cup
Araujo and Vela were champions on the World Cup Sub 17
Guardado play in the game against Argentina in Germany
N. Castillo play in Olimpiacos and decide to play for Mexico
Osorio (Stuttgart), Marquez (Barcelona), Salcido (PSV), and our hope Gio Dos Santos I think he will be one of the most exciting young players to watch

I only used young men. Gallas would be there but I didn't want to focus on him and all key players (except Henry). I see you have problems to see into the future (In 4 years, lots of them won't play in the same club and would be superstars !). But not me :D.
no it's just about zubar :lol:
if we pay attention only to the young lads , I think kaboul will have more chance to be there if he doesn't change his mind and play for morocco and there is Rennes's faty as well .
squillaci will be only 30 years old , wich is not too old for a defender

This guy is going to be awesome and i'm not just saying that because i'm biased. Hugely talented player.

true. I saw him playing, and he really impressed me. despite his lack of experience, he looks pretty confident on the field :) In my opinion marchisio and paro are the the most interesting young players in Juve (but paro is more experienced than marchisio).

btw, so castillo is a mexican! didn't know it. I like him a lot (since the first time i saw him, 1 or 2 years ago).

I'd say Chiellini and Marchisio are. Paro is already a few years older, but I think Marchisio's already at the same level (minus the experience).

yes, but chiellini is not a surprise anymore. everybody knows him and his qualities.

looking at the regaed's starting formation for mexico..... vela looks talented too.... but i got no idea of who is guardado :lol: ... can't remember him

edited after reading Pogoss's post:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: damn, i guess i'm really tired......... i got 3 exams next week.... i'm studying 11 hours per day since last friday..... so it can happen to forget a player (at least i forgot to put in a midfielder.... and not the goalkeeper....:lol: ).
i edited my formation...... but with theese guys on the field.... we could win the cup even with a 10 players starting formation.............
....:lmao: :lmao:
forget one hour of work within your 11 and you won't forget any player :lol:

forget one hour of work within your 11 and you won't forget any player

:mrgreen:

My French Team

-----Henry Benzema
-Bodmer -------Ribéry
----Diarra Toulalan
Evra Mexes Zubar Clerc
---------Pele

Possibilities

i like your lin up mate, but don't u think it's a little too offensive? I mean, i see ribery more like a wing than a midfielder, and bodmer looks to me more like a striker (even if he did very well playing like offensive midfielder sometimes).
lot of work for diarra and toulalan :D

btw, looking at your formation, i guess u think domenech is gonna be fired....... coz this doesn't look like a "domenech's formation", if u know what i mean :D

I think this is how France (or any other team) should play. Football is simple : you just have to score more goals than the other team.

I think this is how France (or any other team) should play. Football is simple : you just have to score more goals than the other team.
if it was that simple the coaches won't be needed anymore .
but still I like your squad if you put it this way :

---------------------Pele--------------------------
----Clerc-----Zubar-------Mexes------------Evra----
--------------Toulalan---Diarra---------------------
----------------------------------------------------
---------------------Bodmer-------------------------
------Ribery-------------------------Benzemma-------
----------------------Henry-------------------------

but with the players I'd choose it would be :

---------------------Janot-------------------------
--Clerc------Boumsong-----Squilacci--------Abidal--
--------------Toulalan---Diarra--------------------
---------------------Bodmer------------------------
------Ribery--------------------------Malouda------
----------------------Henry------------------------

I'm also thinking about players such as Itandje , Kaboul , Givet , Evra , Gallas , Faubert , Flamini , Mavuba , Gourcuff , Mathis , Higuain , Benzemma , Gouffran , Saha ...

Thanks lo zio for the link but I already have this shirt. I was looking for the year before (with Toni) and I found it on ebay. I should receive it in 1 or 2 days.

Pogoss, I hesitated with your 2 squads but I preferred my 2 strikers.

i think (and wish ;) ) higuain will play for argentina, i'm thinking about messi-higuain-aguero for forwards (and tevez for subs...)
even without higuain argentina has a very bright future , your U23 team was world champion in grece and so was your U20 team last year in holland . I was expecting your A team to do the same but let that for next world cup ;)

I dont think Marzoratti will get much better than his current level. He seems solid, but also seems to be clumsy.

Dont forget to add Quagliarella at the end of the season... this guy might turn out to be a solid striker... of course it might just be a one off.

well, of course theese are just predictions. some of theese players could become crack, but who knows. in 4 years everything can happen. 4 years ago toni was an unlucky striker, known just in italy.... look at him today :)
maybe our next toni isn't pazzini, maybe isn't bianchi neither quagliarella..... maybe is someone we don't even know yet......

......btw i'm still waiting for our next roby baggio :mrgreen:

p.s. i heard higuain already refused france, isn't it?

yeah he refused France but just for the moment,according to the papers his father would like him to play for France but himself would like to play for Argentina

Back
Top Bottom