WE 10: all star teams????

afghankiller

Non-League
19 July 2006
1st question:where are the all star teams or what what are there names?

second question: example: how do i put ronaldinho in A ALL STAR TEAM WITHOUT removing him from barcalona???

Last edited:
^thanks SOCCERLUVER but that sucks right because there were all star teams in WE9 and now KONAMI deleted them thats too bad

In Master League mode you can play against some all-star teams in off-season friendlies but I don't think it is possible for you to play with these teams.

I have created all-star teams myself for play in Exhibition mode. Just take your memory card out and edit two club teams into Europe and Rest of the World - make sure it is never in at a save option file point. To be totally sure you don't overwrite your option file you can use a second memory card instead. Start ML season with full squads of your edited teams and save best XI (only around 80kb.) You can then ML Load team to play with the all-star teams in exhibition mode.

you can make temporary all star team by choosing the last game mode.. you choose two team and the cpu will choose the best formation with players of these teams.
i don't remember the name of it but it's the last of the list in mode select menu

yes i know that soccerluver anyway thanks guys !!
its oo bad u dont have all star teams like in we9 and we8 etc shame too bad
thanks anyway

theres all those other national teams in their to that you cant play as kinda sucks

Why dont you just make copies of the players you want in the team then add them to someone like WE United and have that as your star team. p.s. Are the classic teams still there?

the classic teams are there!
but
for example: HOW do u copy ronaldinho ???

Last edited:
There aer all star teams, in some way. It´s called random match and you can choose from which league/zone/clubs you want to have the all satr team, it's quite funny once you unlocked the classic temas you can see Ronaldinho, Pele, Maradona playing together.

Does anyone know with that Random mode setup, why does the computer randomly choose players from each team, why cant u select each player instead of just random ones? For example you choose Barcelona and Real Madrid, and the computer will select 8 from each, just a random 8. Is there a way u can pick the 8 ur self?

Nop there isn´t, but you can press square as a maniac until theres a squad you like.

Back
Top Bottom