WE 10 Free Kicks

Dar said:
I've not noticed any real difference guys.

Agreed. No difference for me either. Tip from Teacher: do not curl the ball at all! Just aim at the corner that is closest. Aim between the heads of the wall. If you use someone good (Pirlo, Del Piero, Totti, Lampard, Gerrard, Recoba, Chevanton, Assunçao etc.) they will fly in regularly. Most important: practice, learn, practice, learn, practice, practice a lot... :lol: ;)

a question for curling.

do i have to press left or right when charging the power bar OR when the player is about to shoot/ball is inthe air??

i recently pressed the d-pad when charging the power bar and made a good curl with nakamura

a question for curling.

do i have to press left or right when charging the power bar OR when the player is about to shoot/ball is inthe air??

i recently pressed the d-pad when charging the power bar and made a good curl with nakamura

Check out the Konami Instructions With Movie Winning Eleven 10 Flash section using Flash Player. Here's a link: http://www.konami.jp/we/samurai/ Click Enter. Note: You don't need the language pack so press cancel. When the Flash Media Player Screen pops up click on the Winning Eleven 10 logo in the bottom right corner. Next click on the small grey box with the blue bar, and the controller top left, labeled 2006.06.02. Then click on the middle box with the controller shown. Now you can look at all the controller functions. In your case, for free kicks, press S, then press items 3-5 for info on various free kicks. Hope it works for you. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom