WE 10 - Official Master League Thread

Anyone got any player recommendations?

I've got in my head what I want.

I'll be bringing in some edited players that I usually always do, which also includes a Chile goalie Ramirez from the old PSX series and Pashazedeh of Iran that usually flits in and out of the series.

I'll also be bringing in Mahdavikia, Karimi, Dos Santos, Kalla (great he's back in, Cameroon), Nakazawa, Alex.

Can someone tell me if Hadji (Moroccan) is there?

Although one of my players will be a big target man, I'm also on the lookout for another big striker.

Also looking at a big centre half, spotted a couple of biggies from Togo and Trinidad & Tobago, anyone any other recommendations, would like some pace, but these two are pretty slow?

I don't do big name players btw.

Cheers

FD

IS IT STLL only ONE Player can play the master league ?? or they added the option of multiplayers ??

shevy said:
i play with my friend the ML, but we controll same team

cool but is there a multi player option to start with r such a thing dont exist ??

i like using the auto-substitution. it keeps me from spending too much time in the 'formations' menu. and the sequence is natural, like watching a real game, because you're not pausing to go into the menu.

CAN YOU CONTROL MORE THAN ONE TEAM AT THE MASTER LEAGUE OR NOT YET ??
IS THERE A MORE THAN ONE PLAYER OPTION IN THE MASTER LEAGUE ??

Anyone else discovered Fernando on Betis? At the end of my first ML season I saw this OMF Fernando at Real Betis, he had stats in the end of the 80's for almost everything, and also 95 jump! I bought him just to check his development curve and it was insane! he develops incredibly much in just the first season, I've never seen anything like it.

I have a question. I have started in Division 2 with Manchester United. I have patched the game with the chants patch. I never hear any of the "patched chants" during the game. I always hear the generic ones. Do you only get the real chants in Division 1?

bingbong said:
Anyone else discovered Fernando on Betis? At the end of my first ML season I saw this OMF Fernando at Real Betis, he had stats in the end of the 80's for almost everything, and also 95 jump! I bought him just to check his development curve and it was insane! he develops incredibly much in just the first season, I've never seen anything like it.
Started a ML two nights ago, thought I'd relive the glory days of one of my fave ML experiences in all my time playing WE/PES - Real Betis.

I can confirm that Fernando develops very well, and I'm only just past the half-way stage of the season.

Let a few older players go during the window. Only brought in one player, Ergun Penbe (LSB) as a squad player so I can rest Castellini now and then.

What is the little egg-timer icon next to some player's names when you search them? Kallstrom had one and then next game I played he was lining up for Real Madrid?

Need to find a decent Bombenera too (it's the most Seville-like stadium), the grass is fuuuuuugly. :roll:

Finished the season tonight, not had this much fun in the ML for a long time.

Was trading places with Barcelona for top spot, back and forth all season. With two games to go I was one point clear and 1-0 @ home to Alaves with 20 mins left. They got one chance and scored. In the remaining time, Joaquin missed a good oppotunity when he fired wide from 16 yards at an angle, he also missed from 6 yards out when his shot was turned wide by the keeper. Just to prolong the 'what might have been' feeling, Marcos Assuncao had the keeper rooted to the spot with an injury-time free-kick, which cracked the bar and drifted out of play.

Barcelona won 2-1 and went into the final round of games with a lead of a single point. I was home to Valencia, they were home to Celta Vigo. First half was epic, twice Fernando fired me into the lead and twice Kluivert responded, to leave the score level at two a piece come the interval. Barcelona were being held at home to Celta, there was a shred of hope for Betis! We started the second-half in furious fashion, with Diego Tardelli and Rivas scoring within ten minutes to give ourselves a cushion. Tardelli got his second and our fifth with ten minutes left. FT: 5-2.

But Barcelona sneaked a 2-1 win against Celta, I was absolutely gutted! I knew it was my lack of concentration against Alaves in a game I should have cruised that cost me. But that is why I had so much fun, I usually have no problem winning the league every season and this time I'd lost it. Even more relevant was I knew I'd lost it because I didn't concentrate, not because the AI decided they were going to score no matter what!

And to cap it all off, during the summer Real Madrid came in for The Pichichi, Fernando Miguel Fernández {22 La Liga goals}. I usually keep my fan favorites but as I am Betis, it made sense that Fernando should get the move to the giant club that he earned during the previous season, now I just have to hope they play him against me next year for a bit of added spice! :mrgreen:

Summer Transfers:

IN
Francesco TAVANO (Empoli, €17,000,000)
Olivier KAPO (free transfer, formerly AS Monaco)
Rubén Gracia Calmache 'CANI' (free transfer, formerly Real Zaragoza)
Federico INSUA (free transfer, formerly Boca Juniors)
Giuseppe GEMITI (free transfer, formerly Chievo Verona)

OUT
FERNANDO Miguel Fernández (Real Madrid, €20,000,000)
Jesús Capitán 'CAPI' (Sevilla, €5,000,000, more added spice!)
ISRAEL Bascón Gigato (released)

After one round of the new season, both Betis and Barcelona won their matches 5-0. Should be a cracker!

Hey classic, you still liking WE10?
I was playing in the Nippon challenge, and it was a nightmare....

Speaking of ML, I did have a pretty memorable time with Betis in WE9.
I assembled a hugely south-american squad (Forlan, Mascherano, Diogo, etc)
It was hugely satisfying, won La Liga twice and beat Barca in the CL final
before retiring...

Not sure about WE10 ML though...

Last edited:
ML in we10 is qiute a let down. Dont get me wrong i love the game but the same niggling problems in master league. ie. I was chelsea playing man utd
second game of the season and no one was was there. It kills the whole game! this would never happen in real life. ever ever.

when will they change this!

ClassicD said:
Need to find a decent Bombenera too (it's the most Seville-like stadium), the grass is fuuuuuugly. :roll:

if you haven't already, you may want to try bombillero's Lopera:

bombillero said:
Manuel Ruiz de Lopera
by bombillero
betislopera7iw.png

- Real Betis Balompié (Sevilla, Spain)
- Over Bombonera
- Replace Bombonera

RAPIDSHARE.DE (4.02Mb)

i wanted to release my version that same weekend, but bombillero beat me to the punch :lol: .
i still might though.

sorry for the OT, everyone.

diddydondiddy said:
ML in we10 is qiute a let down. Dont get me wrong i love the game but the same niggling problems in master league. ie. I was chelsea playing man utd
second game of the season and no one was was there. It kills the whole game! this would never happen in real life. ever ever.

when will they change this!

It really is one of their lousy features....
you have to be top of the league probably winning every game to get
a crowd.....simply un-realistic.

mathewsss said:
It really is one of their lousy features....
you have to be top of the league probably winning every game to get
a crowd.....simply un-realistic.

Well just go Middlesboro and your sorted. :mrgreen:

FD

mathew, I was very disappointed in certain elements of WE10's engine but I guess the positives outweigh any negatives as it's the version I'm playing, not WE9/PES5 (quite something considering it's got no fancy kits, either). I only started this ML about three days ago and I've finished the season, not had that 'must play again' feeling for a while.

Yeah the crowds are disappointing, but it's nothing new. On the plus side, the fact the other teams now try to buy your players again is a great thing. It also appears to be done correctly, i.e. it was Real Madrid who came in for my top man, Fernando, and not Blackburn Rovers. I also had to turn down numerous bids for Joaquin from (again) Real Madrid, Juventus and Bayern Munich. Kallstrom is playing for Real Madrid in my game, so it seems they've got the big players and big clubs matched nicely.

SPMC - yep, someone else read that comment and gave me the Lopera, should be putting it in this evening ;). Thanks anyway mate!

Classic, as you might know i'm a very avid ML player...
What you are saying about the transfers is great news...finally the big clubs come for your good players...this makes ML much more fun and longlasting. In the previous versions, "litle teams" just got better and better sqauds whereas IRL they loose their best players....

PS: how is Insua doing??? I had him in PES5 in my Palermo ML, turned out to be a terrific utility player.

SPMC said:
if you haven't already, you may want to try bombillero's Lopera:

i wanted to release my version that same weekend, but bombillero beat me to the punch :lol: .
i still might though.

sorry for the OT, everyone.

is that already ready for we10?
i mean all i need i insert with dkz? or do i need to rename it first?
also do you know if there any El Madrigal avalible? (i am playing with Villarreal)..i remeber once someone made it over Enio Tardini...looked pretty quality...

ClassicD,
no need to thank me, thank bombillero ;) .

brunnoce,
i've seen you've found the answer on WEvolution, as brunnoce2 :) .

as far as El Madrigal, i was using Iceman's version in PES5. it was based on the japanese Tosu stadium from WE9:JL; but i don't think it would work in WE10 :(.

Last edited:
Guys Whats the best number of stars to pout on transfer frequancy at the start of the game. I want to make it as real as possible in relation to the transfers in ML. Thanx

I have El Madrigal from Jonboyo's patch.

Anyway, I'm setting off on a new venture with PES Utd, so will update soon.

FD

tardini, Parmas stadium, the files should just slot straight over

Back
Top Bottom