WE 10 - Official Master League Thread

brunnoce said:
ok thanx do you have the select pic?

This is by Total
elmadrig431607.png

only thing i dont know, is how to rename it :roll:

nope,

oh and the only problem is you cant do the entrance scene for some reason, it just freezes

well ive just played my first game, and i have same problem :( sorry mate

I think injuries are vital in the ML to add spice to what is after all a very shallow management side. I pulled all but a few players down from A/B's to B/C's just to get some injuries into WE9 and LE looks like I'll have to do the same again...

I have had a really weird experience on ML in WE10 i am on 5 stars and could not win a game really in the 1st half of the season, then come 2nd half of the season after transfer window (only bought Walcott), i can't stop winning with 5-0 against Boro, 4-1 against Charlton for example. What has happened have i just got used to the way the comp A.I is playing? Or has it decided to let me win? Using Chelsea i do find it really strange or is it because my players have gained more experience? I was using our original formation but then changed part way through 1st half of the season, to Essien just behind Ballack and Lamps with Maka holding as usually Drogba and Crespo upfront. :-k

JU! said:
I have had a really weird experience on ML in WE10 i am on 5 stars and could not win a game really in the 1st half of the season, then come 2nd half of the season after transfer window (only bought Walcott), i can't stop winning with 5-0 against Boro, 4-1 against Charlton for example. What has happened have i just got used to the way the comp A.I is playing? Or has it decided to let me win? Using Chelsea i do find it really strange or is it because my players have gained more experience? I was using our original formation but then changed part way through 1st half of the season, to Essien just behind Ballack and Lamps with Maka holding as usually Drogba and Crespo upfront. :-k

Yes this happened to me also.

I am playing as Juventus(5 star).In the first half of the season I win 14 matches out of 15.I scored 45 goals in that half...But in the second half I can only won 10 matches and thse wins are pretty close like 2-1 or 1-0.

I think game decides to stop you from winning easily.And when you are struggle let you win some matches...

man Im loving the ML at the moment, even though I just walked it last season. Won the treble on 6* with Milan and it was hugely satisfying rather than too easy.

Had some crakers in the champions league, with both Real Madrid and Barca holding me at home in the first leg. The Madrid game was awesome. Was 2-2 after the first leg, (couldnt believe I let in 2 away goals!) and they scored first at home. I managed to win the game comfortably in the end, but was sweating at halftime wondering what to do!

Im now gonna start ML again with a weaker team to get more of a challenge out of it. Probably wait a bit until some of the transfers are done in real life so I can have an accurate ML.

But Ive got a question before I do. Im concerned about the difficulty of transfering players. Its a bit too unrealistic on 6*.

Ive heard that the ML difficulty determines how hard it is to buy players. Can anyone confirm this? Or is it the transfer frequency setting? I just wanna make it a tad easier.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just trying to set-up my new ML, however I'm unsure about something.

Can anyone tell me if you can select the teams per league and not just have them chosen for you, before you could move teams around different leagues?

Anyway, starting off with PES Utd. Teams consists of the following (players positions are based on where I intend to play them):-

GK
---

Ramirez (edited him over Tapia of Chile, old favourite)
Mirzapour (Iran)

DEF
---

McGrew (Scotland - edited over existing player)
Pashazedeh (Iran - edited over existing player)
Nakazawa (Japan)
Kalla (Cameroon)
Lawrence (Trinidad & Tobago)
Nimbombe (Togo)
Song (Cameroon)
Hejduk (USA)

MID
---

Mahdavikia (Iran)
Karimi (Iran)
Kaebi (Iran)
Hadji (Morocco)
Douala (Cameroon)
Armando (Argentina - Edited existing player)
Alex (Japan)

FOR
----

Roberto (Brazil - Edited existing player)
Kaleiffa (Iran - Edited existing player)

Usually I have certain leagues combined into the different leagues with the mixed European teams (where I intend to play).

FD

Last edited:
Yeah you can you just have to unlock it from WEshop like in last version. Then you can customize the teams in each league.

p.s. Who is Kaleiffa?

Arrrrgh crap, thanks for that mate, I think I know the one you mention. Guess I'll try again and get Iran another go at beating England in the World Cup, to get my points. :roll:

Cheers mate.

Kaleiffa - Only an imaginery player mate. Don't ask me why, but many moons ago on one of the first CM games, you could play with fake player names and I managed to get a few superstars out of them with my Barnet team. So now when I play FM or WE/PES I keep putting them in. If I remember right I think Kaleiffa was actually an Egyptian player, but I decided to make him Iranian and boost my Iran team, he's kinda based on Mido.............without the attitude problem. :mrgreen: The new Ali Daei. \\:o/ Hope I didn't confuse you much there. :lol:

FD

Heheh ok then cuz I thought if he's not imaginary... I was surprised I didn't know him! :p

Anyways I don't know if it's such good idea turning Arabs into Persians dude. Totally different thing and that name like you sounds Egyptian but anyways whats done is done. Enjoy the game and your new Ali Daei! 8)

Hi Ive just seen the el madrigal file thats on the thread and got a question. Does the fixed file now allow for everything? i mean can you have match intro on? soz for going a bit off topic. Thanx

I am with Ajax at the first place (33 points), with 3 points ahead of the number 2. (30 points).
After playing and winning from the number 2, I get a total of 36 points, but the number 2 gets 1 point as well, why's that?
I have won the match beating those losers, why do they get 1 point?

*Playing 4 season ML.

Nick Cave said:
Wow if that's the case must be a bug unless they played and drew a game in between, if it's a bug it's a big un!!

Well it must be a bug, I have stored the save-games and there wasn't a match in between.
Ik can make pic's too prove it...

If Winning Eleven 10 is cheating I can cheat also, I will start my CodeBreaker up, lol!

i think the most important to make you play easier than normal is teamwork.i bought a lot of superstar but they play like one man football. so sad ...

PLF said:
Heheh ok then cuz I thought if he's not imaginary... I was surprised I didn't know him! :p

Anyways I don't know if it's such good idea turning Arabs into Persians dude. Totally different thing and that name like you sounds Egyptian but anyways whats done is done. Enjoy the game and your new Ali Daei! 8)

Sorry mate, it was one of those whirlwind romances that Bollywood would show, you know the Romeo & Juliet of the time, Persian guy meets Egyptian bird, kiss, cuddle.......baby.

He's doing well anyway with old Roberto up front.

Bought in Douala for Carricicolo (sp?, big Italian guy) and some dough after the big man didn't really hit it off.

2nd to our rivals WE united. Beat them 3-2 recently, had raced into a 2-0 lead but lost a goal mid-way through the 2nd half and then with 4 minutes left they equalised, but in the 90th minute Roberto managed to nab a goal. \\:o/ So only 1 point behind them. Also in the Cup final, well just about, beat Roda 3 or 4-0 in the 1st leg of the semi.

In terms of transfer, only really looking at bringing in Dos Santos and maybe a big striker, possibly Morales of Uruguay or Zigic.

FD

Last edited:
You and your Morales! I bet if the game still had Hernandez of Mexico (blonde hair, headband), you'd buy him too (I would!).

Now into my third season, finished 2nd in the league again during season two with Real Madrid this time winning it. Really loving the fact I can't win the league yet, although as usual the Champs League was piss easy and I cruised that.

It's incredibly frustrating because it should be the hardest cup to win, nearly all the games are meant to be rock solid but they're...very easy. It's like a switch is flicked and the game seems to turn off any little tricks/cheats/bugs it might usually try in the league. I'm also disappointed that they've not fixed certain bugs like matches during the daytime, and the big one for me, seperating clubs from the same nation during the group stage. I had a group consisting of Real Betis, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea, while another group had AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus and Celtic.

Had a big clearout over the summer and although I tried I couldn't get many in, current squad is a bit thin up front given I play 4-3-3:

GK
Carini
Contreras
Doblas

DF
Juanito
Lembo
Pique
Melli
Oscar Lopez
George Lucas (yes he's a default Betis player!)
Gemiti
Castellini

MF
Insua
Edu
Cani
Assuncao (demon)
Kapo
Makoun

FW
Tavano
Diego Tardelli
Xisco
Joaquin

i agree classic...Cl is way to easy to win..anyway here my Villarreal team after 4 seasons:

GK:
Gomes
Barbosa
Vallejo

DF:
Materazzi
Gonzalo
Juanito
Q.Alvarez
Zaccardo
Josemi
Arruabarrena