WE 10 - Official Master League Thread

Its to hard to play master league when its all in japanese lol. Waiting for Fernando's v2 patch which i hope Master league has been translated

Master league news:
MLpics.JPG

in Master league configurations Q4 option to RAISE PLAYERS and DONT RAISE...think they mean the growth type,
U can choose with 1 or 2 or 3 stars the transver frequency
As u can see on the pic..when u want to buy a player and choose him u see he's face and other info.
Alsow someone confiremd weather is fixed in ML.

Some players u can buy on SELECT BY FURUTE POTENTIAL
(these are ofcourse cheap and new talents)
BABEL holland
COLLENS JOHN holland
FARFAN peru
FABREGAS spain
AISSATI holland
HEITINGA holland
ALEX(from psv)brasil
SENDEROS swisterland?
STEKELENBURG holland
C.Y PARK korea
FRIMPONG cameroen?
ALTINTOP turky
NICULTE roemenia
SVERKOS chec replublic
E Y LEE korea
MBAMI kameroen
J H BAEK korean
RAUL GARCIA spain
DE RIDDER holland
ZORO ireland?
SIRIKAEL servia?
HAGGUI turkey
J K KIM korea
DOWNING england
DOLAI ?
ROZENHAL chec republic
Y K KIM korea
J.CORONA mexico
PROTO belgium

This only a test for ML i havet played anymatch yet....i realy gonna wait for kitts(imgame OF i gues) and an updated translation 100% of the ML.

Last edited:
i allways like to begin my master league carrer in 3 stars and rise it until i reach the maximume

i finished my first season yasterdy in 3stars 5min .. and its just tooooooooooooooo easy its like 1star in WE9 and i rise it to 5stars in my second season .. but now its SO HARD spiceally when you play with some poor young players

i noticed some changes in the system of the master league

1- WEFA ranking system is more realistic
2- you can notice the diffrent when you play with some players with low team work abillity (( poor reactions .. less running to spaces ))
3- BALLANCE IS NOT EVERY THING ... if you played with robinho or robben or kaka in WE9 you will understand what i mean
4- fatigue system is bitter

As you play more matches and others can you elaborate a bit more on just how much better "Fatigue/tiring" system is?

Cuz in PES5 and WE9 it was just horrible! I'm a big fan of rotating players and having squad to do that but in last version of game the fatigue was just too intense where you had to rest players way too many games almost like every other one or every 2 games which isn't like real life at all.

Even when putting their condition to = 8 and high stamina, they still couldn't get as many games as in real life without being rotated but anyways now I'm looking forward to hearing about this in a bit more detail from you Ronaldo 7 and others who've bothered to play about 20 or so matches in ML so far at least.

The fatigue is improved but not perfect. At least now u can see the difference between a player with high condition and other that doesn´t have it.

For instance, i have Ronaldo and Kuyt in my ML team, Ronaldo has to rest a lot of games during season, on the other hand, Kuyt never seem to get tired,
He had played all games (8 so far) and the fatigue bar doesn´t fill.

But the system still is a pain in the a** when playing ML with a team made of a couple good players and the default ML players

I see but the difference between a player with high stamina and condition compared to one who doesn't was there even in PES5/WE9!

For example in my PES5 ML, Kuyt clearly plays much more games than many other players with 94 stamina and 8 condition definitely more than those with 5 or 6 conditioning or lower.

So what I wanted to know about in general and hoped to hear was that fatigue at the very least is overall a bit less "Intense" (Whether for high conditioned players or low ones or avg ones) but I guess this type of thing is hard to explain how intense or not it is so I'll have to try myself later.

thanks anyway.

ok i will try to explain more (( not good in english ))

in WE9 if your players going to play with there national team when they come back you cant let them play for 3 or 5 match .. you know because in the first match his fatigue is terrible and in the second match his arrow is down ...

but now if your player go to his national team when ne came back you will feel the diffreance beetwen a player with 8 condation and 95 stamina .. and a player with 6 condation and 75 stamina

in one line i can say the hole game is better in abillity effection (( if your player good in dribble you will feel like it .. your player slow you will feel it too ))

Have you seen the custom teams ?

Brasil, dutch, german, all stars, FC Mohicans so much of them tryin to translate them.

And kits are nice too

"As you play more matches and others can you elaborate a bit more on just how much better "Fatigue/tiring" system is?"
way more realistic.
keepers don't actually tend to get tired that often, so you can actually use Dida through all the games, like in real life.

there's less players with blue arrows, you don't need to sharpen their condition (if you do, you'll provide them with more fatigue). you can choose which players whose condition you want to regulate. and that's just awesome.

benjo said:
Have you seen the custom teams ?

Brasil, dutch, german, all stars, FC Mohicans so much of them tryin to translate them.

And kits are nice too

There's a team for each zodiac sign, funny no ?

Perhaps when you beat masters league division 2 you unlock them in match mode ?
Would be great french all stars, english all stars, brasil, german, italia, argentina,...

the master league difficulty for the points systeam for the league

example : if you play in 3 stars ML difficulty the first com team in the board will make 65 point in the end of the saeson .. but if you rise it to 4 they will make 75

its just example .. and iam not 100% sure about this cause i noticed this until now but maybe there is something else change too

Androctonvs said:
PLF said:
As you play more matches and others can you elaborate a bit more on just how much better "Fatigue/tiring" system is?"
Way more realistic.
keepers don't actually tend to get tired that often, so you can actually use Dida through all the games, like in real life.
Well that's good. In PES5 I had to set every goalkeeping's condition to 8 and raise stamina by quite a lot so they don't get tired stupidly and can play every match unless injured like in real life.

yeah man... i had to sub my gk at some pt of the match coz he was too tired after accumulating too much fatigue

If you have the growth switched on, do retired players regenerate? I hope not, I would much prefer if brand new players spawned after a few years.

Ronaldo 7 said:
the master league difficulty for the points systeam for the league

example : if you play in 3 stars ML difficulty the first com team in the board will make 65 point in the end of the saeson .. but if you rise it to 4 they will make 75

its just example .. and iam not 100% sure about this cause i noticed this until now but maybe there is something else change too

Doesn't one do in-match difficulty and how the computer teams behave while the other difficulty setting handles fatigue, transfer difficulty and so on?

hey guys....
please excuse my bad english....
but i'm more interested in the transfer period things, any changes??? better or not......if you had some experiences so tell'em

greetz from Mainz/Germany Mainz 05 nie mehr zweite liga.

Just getting into the game.

Still not started a ML yet, but will do.

However I'm terribly disappointed Blanco and Pashazedeh aren't in it. I have added the Pash back in the Iran team, but not Blanco as yet.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Just getting into the game.

Still not started a ML yet, but will do.

However I'm terribly disappointed Blanco and Pashazedeh aren't in it. I have added the Pash back in the Iran team, but not Blanco as yet.

FD
blanco was left off mexicos roster for the world cup.. so its accurate...

Long live the Mehdi's you mean, I will be bringing in Mahdavikia too. :mrgreen:

And another 2 at least, Kaebi and Karimi.

FD

Back
Top Bottom