WE 10 : Official moves thread (1st post updated)

yeah thats right classic, i did say i did that about 100 times but nobody seems to get it and i couldnt be bothered explaining in so much detail, so thanks :)

Hi, just wanna check if any have luck in doing the La V-feint? where u do a dragback and push it forward in one smooth movement.

Only did that once...hope someone can provide some advice on how to do it correctly.

Thanks.

have u ever tried doing this:

hold R2 and tab DOWN/UP twice and you'll see the player sticking out his legs in a stationary position. it's not that useful, but it's just kinda interesting.

Can someone update the video links because some of them are dead. ;)

Anyway, has the Flip Flap trick been re-designed or is it still slow and useless?

rabona anyone? its completely changed from pes5

i just did a Overhead Kick with a pass, then the player stops and the ball goes hig, so he does it. but i have the vid on my cell...

What is the purpose of running while u hold R2.. you go sooo slow.. are there any quick moves u can do while running that involve using R2

Re: WE 10 : Official moves thread

only1ronaldo said:
well I think shielding is done automatically , and you don't need to press anything . That's how I'm doing it.

Guys to do the shield, you just let go of the analog stick no need to press any buttons!!!!!!When the ball comes into your feet just let go and hey presto!

i've only ever done two full over heads one with kallstrom in ml hit the post and one with owen in training that went in but training

Hey people, a little "trick" I picked up. I dont have the game on me right now to show you, but its a good trick if you want to try it out (may have been mentioned earlier, i didnt see it but not too sure). Not much of a skill per say but still effective.

If your going into a one on one situation with the keeper, go towards them head on without dashing. At the last second, dash whilst holding a 45 degree angle. If performed correctly, you either dash around the keeper and can score into an empty net, or if you delayed it enough the keeper reaches for the ball but trips you up, getting him a red card for his troubles.

does any 1 know how to do a over head kick
beacause when i get in the opitunity to do 1 he always turns ands vollys it
so can some1 please tell me how to cos i know you can on winning eleven 10 beacuse i seen them done on the previews for the game thkx.

Back
Top Bottom