we 9 + 8le cover

K

kapo_us

I'm no good at making patches or editing and stuff , so i created a cover for the game, i thought i'd share it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: we 9 cover

Nice cover:)

You should host it on imageshack next time:)

true, thats better so you can see it as thumbnail, thx for telling me

another oldie from me

kapo_us said:
true, thats better so you can see it as thumbnail, thx for telling me

another oldie from me

your cover looks like covers already done by a team.... they can think you copy them ...
despite it's good but its for WE8!!!

I didnt see the OLDIE

Last edited:

The WE9 one says "specimen" or "mihon" on it.......one of Konami's proposed covers?

crayon said:
The WE9 one says "specimen" or "mihon" on it.......one of Konami's proposed covers?

"specimen", that would be the "white japanese words in the black box" i thought they meant "winning eleven" lol

kooynami said:
Great covers!!! Do you have got also covers of WE8 asian and WE8LE and WE8 clud edition????

i dont have other covers for these games , i'm thinking of making one for we8le.
Let me know if there is interest for it and which player should be on the cover (i have simular style picteres of L.Figo, T.Henry, Ronaldinho thanks to Nike)

kapo_us said:
i dont have other covers for these games , i'm thinking of making one for we8le.
Let me know if there is interest for it and which player should be on the cover (i have simular style picteres of L.Figo, T.Henry, Ronaldinho thanks to Nike)

I`m looking forward to a cover of WE8LE. Do you got any dutch players too? My all time favorite is Marco van Basten. Maybe an option?

kooynami said:
I`m looking forward to a cover of WE8LE. Do you got any dutch players too? My all time favorite is Marco van Basten. Maybe an option?

sorry dont have a nice pic of him, which of the others should i use
figo or henry or ronaldinho(hint)

Wouldnt mind, any one from Cech, Lampard, Terry, Makelele, Robben or Duff! Even Gallas!

i think i will make one of lampardinho.........:)..i mean ronaldinho.
i will put it in this thread when its finished

Can you please post the direct link to the image, i cant view it, for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom