WE 9 Goal Celebrations

the one that scares me most...i was going through them in edit mode, is the one where the scorer goes on his knees (or leans over cant remember exactly) and puts his hand together in a tube, looks worryingly blowjobby, and as u cant see the team mates in edit mode celebrations i do have my suspicions!

"Gudjohnsen celebrations is included where he acts like an artist who did his show"

Does Eidur Gudjohnsen have his own celebration now?

Isslander said:
"Gudjohnsen celebrations is included where he acts like an artist who did his show"

Does Eidur Gudjohnsen have his own celebration now?

Yes, it looks quite cool. There's also a Gilardino one where he leans back a bit and puts his hand next to his ear.

phrase said:
Rooney did it in the euro championships last year,I forgot against which team...Its not really nice but its kinda cool.RVN's new celebration is where he slides to his knees and thank the heavens,then covers his face.He did it when he scored that crucial penalty against Jen Lehmann at Old Trafford.

Thats a copy of Andreas Möller's final Penalty between England & Germany in EURO 96'. Möller scores, Germany is in the final, it was England's out.

Möller runs to the sideline, to the english fans. He put his arms to his hip and copied David Seaman's face :) pretty cool.

Download VLC Player (Yahoo for it) - it plays all media files i've ever come across, and is a very small and simple player ;)

Does anyone know if there's still a celebration with the player putting his finger up to his mouth to tell the fans to keep quiet? Just wondering, as I can't remember seeing one.

Thanks

FD

Okay, I'll look again.

I was looking for it, but could only see the Vieri type celebration with the hand upto the ear.

Cheers.

FD

Not letting me download on megaupload or rapid share any chance on yousendit?

Back
Top Bottom