WE 9 Goal Celebrations

yeh there some new ones, for example, ronaldo's one where he puts his arm on his forehead & lampards where he points towards the badge on his shirt...

Do they have ronaldinho's hand sign? Is pretty famous now.. Even Lucho Gonzalez from Argentina uses it.

The celebrations seem much better

i scored a goal in the last minute v my mate last night and my team went nuts just jumping around etc

Made the goal that much better!

In some sequences it even shows a close up of the 3D crowd, like it does during the intro to a match sometimes. Also I've seen a view from in the stands showing my player running to the crowd, and you can see silouhettes of the crowd waving their hands. Very good.

ragtash8 said:
Gilardino's where he acts as though hes playing a violin. its class!

I've just signed him for my ML team, not too sure about his celebration it's a bit odd. Any idea why he does it?

yes plzz could some1 post them i love to see rvn&rooney celebrations. By the way what do you meen by cartwheel sorry iam netherlands so forgive me

Last edited:
Rooney did it in the euro championships last year,I forgot against which team...Its not really nice but its kinda cool.RVN's new celebration is where he slides to his knees and thank the heavens,then covers his face.He did it when he scored that crucial penalty against Jen Lehmann at Old Trafford.

phrase said:
RVN's new celebration is where he slides to his knees and thank the heavens,then covers his face.He did it when he scored that crucial penalty against Jen Lehmann at Old Trafford.

I remeber that one, "coooooooooooooooommeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" lol, I have not seen that one yet in the game

phrase said:
Rooney did it in the euro championships last year,I forgot against which team...Its not really nice but its kinda cool.RVN's new celebration is where he slides to his knees and thank the heavens,then covers his face.He did it when he scored that crucial penalty against Jen Lehmann at Old Trafford.

oke thanks but can you explain what rooney does when he scored in the euro champ.

super mick mcarthy said:
The celebrations seem much better

i scored a goal in the last minute v my mate last night and my team went nuts just jumping around etc

Made the goal that much better!

yeah, last night, I was Bolton, playing against West Brom.
The scores were tied at 1-1, so we went into extra-time.

And then, Okocha pulled a screamer out, pure power, crashing the roof.

Then after he scored it, he started running towards the corner flag, and gesturing his team mates to follow, and every single player (except the keeper) came and had a great celebration with him.

If you're trying to picture it, just picture the celebrations after Crespo's last-gasp goal against Wigan.

:D

one celebration pes4 that always happened was the scorer would run to the corner flag and put his hand on top of it and face the crowd, it was so boring and common, hopefully the celebrations would depend on the situation, the occasion, the time they are scored, and in what way tehy are put in the net. would also like to see a vid :D

There is an odd one where the player acts like a dog putting his arms stuck together ,just under his face (I don't if I explain well).It's ridiculious ,Gudjohnsen celebrations is included where he acts like an artist who did his show

It's rapidshare. Alot of people can't download :( (like me)

sparxx could you please do some of us a favour and host on yousendit or mega upload or something? Because I would very much like to see those vids.

Back
Top Bottom