WE:9 . Help about english patch?

moonchild

Non-League
9 August 2005
Sorry for posting a question I guess hundreds must´ve already asked.

I have a copy of Winning Eleven 9 on my computer. Iso. format. I would really like to have the menus and other stuff in english, and so I´ve heard about this patch Fernando´s made.

Can I patch my copy so I will be able to play the game with english language? If so, how do I do it? Or what do you have to do to be able to play a patched version on your Playstation 2?

Thanks

Ok 1) upload your game to an iso on your computer, which you have done.
2) make a copy of it
3) download a program called PPF O MATIC
4) download the patch (thanks fernando :p)
5) Using the simple PPF O MATIC program, select the ISO file and select the PPF FILE (THE PATCH)
6) PRESS APPLY
7) BURN THE ISO TO DVD
8) PLAY!

hi guys
i have original copy of winning eleven 9 but its in japanese
GO SUPPORT KONAMI!
but i need help with the burning of backup copy.. like.. i used dvd decrypter to make a backup copy.. and then patch it.. but then can i use normal DVD - or DVD + to burn the disc>? and do i need a dual layer burner as some people have told me>
ping

Hi Wizard, just upload the ISO by using dvd decrypter, which you have done, patched it, and burn it, I think DVD + works. You do not need a dual layer burner.

Thanx a lot guys!

And thanks fernando, everythings flawless, but why is the national teams names in spanish??

Yea I was wondering the same, a bit dissapointing but still, without him the game would be shit.

where can i download the fernando patch?

EDIT: found it :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom