WE 9 ntsc to pal

J

justix

Anyone succeded in converting it to pal? did try ADR , NTSC2PALVMODE Xchanger and ps2_ntsc2pal_yfix with no luck...anyone? :roll:

did u try the converter switch I did got it for £7 and it changes the game to colour for me

erm - so if you say brought WE9 from Jap, and then brought that disc magic thing that lets u play imported games, would the game still be in black and white, or is it a TV thing?

Sorted out....I think that the problem was because I was tring to fix the ntsc using adr_patcher0_5 and then apply the WE9_English_v4.ppf, instead I did patch the game FIRST for the english menu and then fix the NTSC using ADR, it did found 3 fixes instead of 2..Happy now though I basically wasted 4 DVD for it, nevermind.......

russellclow said:
erm - so if you say brought WE9 from Jap, and then brought that disc magic thing that lets u play imported games, would the game still be in black and white, or is it a TV thing?

tv problem on new tv's it aint the case if you have a fairly old tv in uk will cause problems but their ways round it like converter mentioned here or if your tv has rgb scart socket you can purchase an rgb cable from www.play.com in my case i need a converter.

Back
Top Bottom