WE 9 Numbers.

Sorry, I have no screenshot, but I can tell you that it is possible to put any of the fonts, that appear on the licensed kits, on any custom kits you make. So for example, you can get the Premier League lettering and numbering and put that on a custom (or default) Tottenham kit, for example (You can put any type of number on any team). You now even have the choice of a border colour to put around the numbers.

can someone please post the fonts of sampdoria,messina,cagliari(italian serie a team)
so,with these feauture you can import every fonts cause in every team has his own fonts?

natbuc.. that picture of davids and keane is it patched or is it what you can really do with the in game editor cos the kit looks superb mate?

benjaminoquai said:
natbuc.. that picture of davids and keane is it patched or is it what you can really do with the in game editor cos the kit looks superb mate?

It's a patched version of PES4 PC, sorry! But to be honest you really can create kits that look as reallistic, using WE9's editor. I'll try and get some pics if possible!

terry26 said:
can someone please post the fonts of sampdoria,messina,cagliari(italian serie a team)
so,with these feauture you can import every fonts cause in every team has his own fonts?

From what I have seen all of the licensed teams have the proper number and lettering font. However, all the other teams have the default style. But like I said, it is possible to go into the editor, select 'Back Logo' and then pick from about 6 lettering styles and 8 number styles. If I remember right you can styles such as the premiership font, adidas font, SPL font (I think) and many more, all which can be applied to any unlicensed teams in the game.

Nice work, been waiting for pictures for a while! Man they even have the new dodgy adidas font (s'pose Real Madrid are licensed anyway) but the selection is cool.

Mike

Just wondering with the Premiership number template, can you do it so the number is black and the outline is white. or like a gold number and white outline???

I notice in this pic -

my.php

Newcastle have blue numbering, I was just wondering if there was a decent "gold" colour in the editor?

schumacher_ said:
Well, there is a palette with colours, but you can alter the RGB as you wish, so you can make gold colour

cheerz

Cool thats good to know, although I dont mind the blue lettering as above anyway.

Cant someone tell me exactly the type of the number?

Let me guess, the first one is default
second one is NIke
third is madrid's old number (I dont know why it is here when no team use it)
fourth is Italy
Fifth?
Sixth?
Seventh is Adidas? Why the number so thin?
Eigth is Umbro (like England new kit)
Ninth?
tenth is easy, the EPL number.

there are loads thats well class just 1 month and 27 days till pes5 oh and can you edit the number styles on the liscensed team like arsenal or chlesea

Last edited by a moderator:
adds102 said:
there are loads thats well class just 1 month and 27 days till pes5 oh and can you edit the number styles on the liscensed team like arsenal or chlesea

I doubt you can edit the numbering on licensed teams, you couldn't on PES4.

saintdave said:
I notice in this pic -

my.php

Newcastle have blue numbering, I was just wondering if there was a decent "gold" colour in the editor?

Yeah that was my bad. Like the chap said above, you can make a gold with the RGB that looks good, but unfortunately you can't use the shiny gold like on the Arsenal kit.

saintdave said:
I doubt you can edit the numbering on licensed teams, you couldn't on PES4.

Yeah you're right, the kit edit section is locked for any licensed teams. :(

Natbuc said:
Yeah that was my bad. Like the chap said above, you can make a gold with the RGB that looks good, but unfortunately you can't use the shiny gold like on the Arsenal kit.

Yeah you're right, the kit edit section is locked for any licensed teams. :(

Nah it's ok, Newcastle did have blue numbering last season then decided to copy Arsenal and have gold.

Anderlecht don't use the Stencil font no more, their current kit font is basically last season's Real Madrid, and Dynamo Kiev have never used it, their kits use a font that looks like a wider version of the FAPL font.

The only team I know that uses it this season is Lecce, who already have the font as they're a licenced team.

5th and 6th fonts look alike, basically the same as the font Atlético Madrid used last season, and the 9th font is what is used in the French Ligue 1.

schranken said:
Cant someone tell me exactly the type of the number?

Let me guess, the first one is default
second one is NIke
third is madrid's old number (I dont know why it is here when no team use it)
fourth is Italy
Fifth?
Sixth?
Seventh is Adidas? Why the number so thin?
Eigth is Umbro (like England new kit)
Ninth?
tenth is easy, the EPL number.

I think the england print can be used for schalke/le championnat printing

Back
Top Bottom