We All Know the 360 version is nothing but a DEMO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makav9111

And people are paying full price for it!!! Konami should have uploaded this in the xbox 360 marketplace and charge nothing for it till the actual game is finished!!!

To those that bought it...I'm not saying nothing at all, in fact, you guys reflect true loyalty and is what makes PES that most enjoyable soccer game out there. Konami should be ashamed for releasing a 1/2 completed game and for not giving us the same respect and loyalty we give them.

Just my 2 cents.

i just played PES6 on the PC and it's business as usual, just WE10 on the PC basically.

I don't know who they gave PES6 on the 360 too but it wasn't seabass, it's far too poor for him to be associated with it.

i agree it's nothing more than a tech demo, it does look quite nice especially next to the PC version but the gameplay is just not quite there for me, and online is way way too laggy. Of course it doesn't help with that useless d-pad on the controller either.....and don't tell me i should be using analogue :) it's too sloppy to be useful in PES. The game demands a good d-pad solution.

I'm glad you're enjoying the PC version...all i can think is that Seabass or whoever (Konami)is waiting and will put its energy on the PS3 version. I don't think there fans of Microsoft and Xbox 360!

try and get your hands on the pc version, it's very sweet.....+ a nice bloke called juce has created a tool to correct the FOV for widescreen people and also add LOD tweaks.

it's unbelievable they charge a premium for 360 games, PES6 should have been half price at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom