WE ARE FU**ING BACK

nt89

OUR WORK IS NEVER OVER
14 February 2005
L'Aquila (Italy)
FC Juventus
yes we are...
after a season that was more like a nightmare...
sorry capitan antonio, we had to win today.

bAck

28.jpg

the best is yet to come...

welcome back guys :applause: :applause:
it was a looong year without u :)

and a special mention to those great champions who sacrificed themselves by playing in a lower league (even if calling "lower" this serie b is really an insult) and carried on their shoulders la vecchia signora, bringin' her back in serie a. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
today is a romantic day for football :D

and now it's napoli and genoa turn ;)
can't wait for next season...... as nt89 says, the best is yet to come :D

Congrathuylations, it will be interesting to see Juve in Serie A next season!

Welcome back Juve!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Serie A wasn't the same without them.

Looking very much forward to next season in Italy and yes, like, lo zio, I hope to see Napoli and Genoa ultimately there as well. ;)

Congratulations. Good to see Juventus again.

Anyway, In next season, which stadium is Juventus gonna play? Torino or Delle Alpi?

Have top admit Serie A has been a bit of a non-event this season. Will be good to see Juventus back and also a league that has teams without point deductions at the start of the season.

this time... no cheating!

Cheating or not, Juve still were a strong team. Just by looking at the players they had and the coach in power, they were a tough team to breakdown.

Credit to the loyal players who sacrificed a year in Serie B with Juve. Especially the international regulars such as Trezeguet, Buffon, Camoranesi, Zebina and Del Piero. Showed how much they supported the club. Nedved was wanted by top clubs such as Manchester United yet he decided to go to B and bring the side up.... will always remain as one of my favourite players.

Last edited:
congrats guys !
we will see how is juve without moggi oh i 4get he still there
otherwise it will be great season next season

this time... no cheating!

got to be honest. if i were a juve supporter, i would be very tired of theese "aggressions".
Don't misunderstand me Marukomu, i'm not talking about u, u look like a nice person and i always like to read your posts :) (even when i disagree with u), but u know, it's almost 1 year that juve supporters are some sort of "natural targets" for jokes, aggressions and insults, and i think it's not fair at all.
what happened to juve supporters could happen to any supporter (u just need to have a "Moggi" inside your club board).

juve players, society (except moggi and giraudo, of course) and supporters paid the consequences OF OTHERS PEOPLE ACTIONS, they paid for others people faults. An entire society (management, coaches, players, suppoerters) carried on their shoulders others people responabilities, with a dignity, with a sense of honor that HAS TO BE REMARKED. They went through a hell (THEM, NOT MOGGI, NOT GIRAUDO) and they gave a new meaning to the "juventinity".

What happened last year was not a cannavaro, zambrotta, nedved, del piero, lippi, elkann, agnelli, secco responsabitity.... they didn't know anything about moggi and giraudo dirty tricks.
they just made their work, by playing football, coaching, "managing"... and then someone told them that all their achievements, all their victories had no meaning, coz they were "polluted" by 2 men's actions. Just think wich would have been your feelings, your disappointment, if u would have been a juve player, a juve supporter.

so, now that they cleaned their image, now that they regained their honor, let's give them the credit and the respect they truly deserve. ;)

Once again, Marukomu, i don't mean to talk to u in particular (;) )... i just "used" your post to say something that had to be said, imo. :)

lo zio i understand what you are saying but did believe that juve
is cleaned now the problem not in moggi or giraudo or agnelli family there are alot of moggi's there.. the problem bigger than this you know juve anyway i hope that we see clean nice football

the problem not in moggi or giraudo or agnelli family there are alot of moggi's there..

of course mate, the world is full of "moggis", but not the italian football.... or at least not anymore.
our "problem" wasn't just moggi. we had a lot of bad apples (Giraudo, mazzini, carraro, bergamo, pairetto, that secretary at figc... can't remember the name, and a couple.... well more than just a couple, of refs)... but now we kicked them asses out of italian football.

i think now it's time to move on :)

Long time no see! :) Welcome back!!! :applause: Hope to see you lot in the Champions League soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom