WE CPU difficulty

earthconfed

Non-League
21 April 2006
I don't know whether I am the only one that thinks this way....:shock:

For WE9 and WE10, I always felt that the game, even on 6*, is easier if you play in ML, Cup and Exhibition mode. Maybe because in ML I have good players, but I could always beat the CPU and win at least the league title and the WEFA champions league. But I have notice that if you are playing in the League mode at 6*, the games becomes much much harder. Your players tire quicker in league mode, so you have to shuffle them in and out from games. The computer is harder to beat. The good teams in good league always stay at the top of the table.

I have played the league mode in WE10 with 5* and seems to come out with the same answer. Especially in WE10, that you pay a heavy price if you make a defensive blunder, the good team can really makes you pay. I have lost 4-1 to chelsea while playing as Arsenal, lost 3-0 against Man Utd.

If you are looking for a challenge, maybe you could give league mode a try at the top star level. For those who don't play that mode much, you not only play the domestic season, you also plays in the domestic cup. I kind of want ML merge into League instead of the current ML mode.:roll:

whats the point in the thread though?

i think the tougher it is, the more longetivity i'll have playing the game trying to conquer the bigger teams.

I used to beat thes pes5 AI with ease on 5/6* and ive played around 25 exhibition games on WE10 and won 2, playing on 5*.

I won with arsenal 2-0 against aston villa and 1-0 against west ham with fiorentina

i now have the fernando v3 patch and will be starting an ML tonight. Looking forward to the challenge.

Noticed it that too.
Five stars is starting to get too easy for me.

"Your players tire quicker in league mode, so you have to shuffle them in and out from games. "
Which is stupid.

Androctonvs said:
Noticed it that too.
Five stars is starting to get too easy for me.

"Your players tire quicker in league mode, so you have to shuffle them in and out from games. "
Which is stupid.

It is a realistic addition and one which is welcome in my opinion although I hate it when I always get players injured for silly amounts of time.

I am the same though I do want proper domestic league structures

come on man , even 6 stars is sooo easy coz they didnt improve the AI of the opponent , its very disappointing and the only challange u can get that if u are playing a friend

i noticed that WE10 is easier than WE9.
I won chelsea 4-0 (4 goals of henry) in 5*, won Villareal 3 - 0 Bayern

Back
Top Bottom