WE:I 9 (US PSP)

Leody

Non-League
9 April 2005
Hey guys, I don't post here a whole lot but I have been in other PES/WE communities for a few years. Anyway I guess I'll get to the point. I know people don't like posts like this but I have been looking and looking and looking and can't find an option file for the us version of WE:I on the psp. I was going to download a PS2 OF and put it on my memory card and the swap it over to the psp but my shark port disc will not load in the PS2. If anybody could help me out I would be very greatful.

Same here, still looking but no files for WE9 PSP, nada , nothing , If I find anythig I'll post it here...

Decker9 said:
No, I mean I dont know how to get it on my PSP game.

I mean, I know how to get it from the PC to the PSP, but where to I put it, and stuff like that?

That's easy, just drag the Option File folder named "UL..." to the SAVEGAME folder on your PSP.

Note: Only savegames for your Winning Eleven/Pro Evo version will work. Japanese WE won't work with US WE or European Pro Evo, etc.. Only a US WE9 savefile will work on a US PSP.

Does anyone have a working link to that PSP option file? The links here are all dead. I can't use the PS2 one cos I don't have a PS2.

This links don't work!
Can somebody PLEASE post a link for a WE9I psp option file with ev edited....
thank you

Damn its really hard to find a patch for the PSP version, Any one got any links because they are all dead. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom