We only want justice!

Bule

Leoni Rossi
20 March 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray SK
After Turkey match against Switzerland, We saw that Blatter directs FIFA with his Switzerland Jersey. Blatter called Istanbul as Hell. But our supporters has no differences between Swiss Supporters. They throw flag cudgel in the pitch at Switzerland. Also Swiss supporters throw coins to our Keeper Volkan in the match. But, I think Blatter was blind when something goes wrong for Swiss side. Also, Swiss cops threat our players like an animal at the coridors. But, In Istanbul, our supporters made same things with Swiss supporters. Also, Huggel kicked our Coach Assistant's legs. And after 3 seconds, the kicked Alpay's face. So Alpay give him reply. It's not big things after Huggel's behaviour. But after the match, Blatter said "Turkey might be banned for International Cups."

I think, these things are really bullsh*t! Everbody can understand that Blatter defends his country. That's why we only want justice. I'm sad because 3 million of Turkish people lives in Germany and if we join the World Cup, We will play like home team at everymatch. But it's not really matter. I can say that Swiss played much better than us! But after these events, I'm really worry about our future. Because FIFA does not directs by justice persons. And, I really want to know what the other people's think about this event?

You said it. As long as Fifa, and the loony Blatter, is involved there will be no justice in football.
I saw Huggel kicking the Assistant's legs from behind, that was horrible and unforgivable. And some of the things Blatter has said is unforgivable.

the whistling at the beginning of the match was also a protest for their "welcoming" turkey in their house, not only they whistled the national anthem , they also insulted turkish people in switzerland. Blatter doesnt see this but when something turkey does, he checks it very carefully, fat bastard.

For FIFA and Mr. Blatter, football becomes a business.

There exist many conflicts of interests in football today, especialy for FIFA.

It's sad, but it's the truth. :(

Zygalski said:
Yep.
Ban them both and give the place to Uruguay.

Turkey wont get ban. Belive me. We lived same things with Switzerland 10 years ago. In Switzerland, Neuschatel beat Galatasaray as 3-0. Then in Istanbul, Galatasaray pumped 5 goals to Neuschatel. But we lived same things after the match. Then FIFA Presidents said "Galatasaray might ban from European Cups." But nothing happend. Neuschatel eleminated from Cup. And Galatasaray was continue to play at cup.

But, If Turkey get ban, Swiss team should get! But, I dont think that something will happend to Swiss side after joining WC. Also, Swiss people call us "Barbarian". But, We saw who is really Barbarian. People like OPM. But nothing will happen to Turkey and Swiss side.

Blatter and his goons at Fifa don't give a shit about the game, all they care about is progressing their 'bussiness', namely FIFA.
After all these years of football, what do they have to show for it in terms of developement? Nothing worth mentioning really.
I can't believe we live in the year 2005 and they're still not using modern methods in refereeing.
Conspirecy theory: It's easier to fix games that way.

Well, its also got to do with the different FAs. For example the Italian FA is against video technology.

But anyway, I still think Blatter is an idiot... especially for penalizing the removal of the shirt during celebrations.

I think my conspirecy theory works for almost all FAs. How would Juve get away with all that stuff if they had video technology. CONTROVERSY!

it's impossible to have justice in the game...well, to be honest, in everything in life.....there are always controversies and favourites....

unless the head of FIFA is not from any nation in FIFA, there will always be favourites and such....

we didnt bomb their players bus, we cannot get ban for next world cup, there is no way.

there is nothing very BIG involved, i've seen alot of more stuff happens in brazilian or argentinian leagues where they fight and the fans come down to stadium, we didnt have that so i think few fines and match bans should be the punishment

Huggel kicked the assistant from behind in retaliation because the assistant had just tried to trip a Swiss player who ran past him.

Let me ask you this, when the ref blew the final whistle, the Swiss players ran straight to the tunnel to avoid getting hit with stuff, why did the Turkish players chase them into the tunnel? I've read in German newspapers that security guards in the tunnel put their hands in front of the cameras so there would no proof of the events, and then joined the Turkish players in attacking the Swiss players. Three Swiss players were injured in the tunnel and one seriously injured, what do you think happened there?

I think it's about time the Turkish team get punished for their and their fans behaviour.

First of all: Blatter is an arse hole everybody knows that...

BUT

Honestly Turkey should gett banned after what is happening for years now...
Systematically visiting teams are provoked, intimidated...
Just like jogi said: why do you think that the Swiss players ran straight to the tunnel...
One can ask questions about Turkish football, take all the threads about Turkish football on this forum. There are always allegations about, fraud, influenced refs, diving...either the Turkish fans who post on this forum have a problem or Turkish football has a problem...
Turkish football has much talented players and personally i'm very fond of a quite a few of them but FIFA should set an example and ban Turkey...They should also ban individual Swiss players if they have misbehaven themselves and they should reward the brothers Altintop who protected the Swiss players from the attacks of their team mates, the officials and the security...
Oh and your national manager is a disgrace...as much as i like Turkish players: good riddance.

jogi said:
Huggel kicked the assistant from behind in retaliation because the assistant had just tried to trip a Swiss player who ran past him.

Let me ask you this, when the ref blew the final whistle, the Swiss players ran straight to the tunnel to avoid getting hit with stuff, why did the Turkish players chase them into the tunnel? I've read in German newspapers that security guards in the tunnel put their hands in front of the cameras so there would no proof of the events, and then joined the Turkish players in attacking the Swiss players. Three Swiss players were injured in the tunnel and one seriously injured, what do you think happened there?

I think it's about time the Turkish team get punished for their and their fans behaviour.

Only Alpay chase Swiss players till tunel head. Because Alpay is really angry person. Only he chased. But when other players saw Huggels kick, the others started to chase them. Also Alpay injured 3 players. Because he is so strong. It's normal. But cops and security guards didnt do anything to Swiss players.

But in Zurich, Swiss securty guards took Turkish Television's casettes because of taking shot of Frei's attacking Terim. But you are not talking about this. Everbody looks bad side of Turkey. Because we are muslum. And no one wants to see Turkey as successful.

Also, I prefer you to watch match at Switzerland again. And check what Magnin and Vohnlathen made. They are really b*stard. But, I'm worrying about our future. We have great talented players like Emre, Altintop brothers and Nuri Sahin from BVB. They are all great and we can make great things in the future. Also Tuncay and like these young players growing up. If Turkey get ban for 2008 Swiss European Cup, I will really sad because of it!

Bule said:
Everbody looks bad side of Turkey. Because we are muslum. And no one wants to see Turkey as successful.
:roll: Turkey are a disgrace to football and that's a fact, it's not just this time but multiple times.

Maybe Switzerland are to blame too but I don't remember them ever having a history of this sort of thing.

Turkey deserve a ban mainly because of they way their fans think "if you beat us you must die".:roll:

Bule said:
But in Zurich, Swiss securty guards took Turkish Television's casettes because of taking shot of Frei's attacking Terim. But you are not talking about this. Everbody looks bad side of Turkey. Because we are muslum. And no one wants to see Turkey as successful.

what a crock of sh*te no-one does it because turkish people are muslims they do it because Turkey has a history of provoking teams look at the incidents over the years, Leeds Fans killed against Gala, England players basically mugged and abused, plenty of other things you cant think of anything to say back so you use the "racism" card give me a break i seriously doubt anyone here is a racist if they were i;m sure we would have found them by now

I can't agree on this non-sensical talk that the turks are innocent. Wasn't to long ago as pointed above, that England played in Istanbul . England were provoked and reacted, pictures of Heskey were released and not much else but shaky cameras. I am pretty sure Heskey had good reason to retaliate , we are all human . To say that you only get grief because you are "Muslim" is utter nonsense. Was Heskey the only one he was on camera striking someone cause h e was black, or maybe thats the point completely.

Bule said:
Everbody looks bad side of Turkey. Because we are muslum. And no one wants to see Turkey as successful.

Oh my god...this has nothing to do with religion...if you start about religion other people could complain about the genocide against the Armenian minority in 1915, but this is a football thread and not about relgion or politics...

I said in my post that i like Turkish players (like the ones who are mentioned: Emre, the Altintop brothers and others like Basturk and Ilhan Mansiz), we have nothing against Turkish football or Turkish people...but it is a fact that there are often football related problems when Turkish teams are involved (the murder on the Leeds fan, the myriad of yellow and red cards for viscious fouls and acts of revenge, the public that throws objects at visiting players, the way foreign teams are "welcomed" at airports in Turkey: just face it, there is a problem...).

Maybe it's naïve but it would be appropriate if you should excuse for the above mentioned quote...it would be the decent thing to do.

Bule said:
Also Alpay injured 3 players. Because he is so strong. It's normal.

How is this normal????? :|

- Constant provocation and reprisals
- The cut throat gestures
- Welcome to Hell
- Ski Masked fans
- Flares (which are banned in games)
- Intimitdating the Man Utd players and stoning the bus
- Intimidating Leeds players and the murder of two Leeds supporters
- Throwing bags of Urine at Chelsea when they arrived at the airport
- Rioting with Arsenal fans before the Uefa Cup final

Is this normal?????

Don't give me that race card crap either. I'm Asian, born and growing up in the UK and have had the brunt of the stick when trying out for football teams in london when i was younger, but that doesn't compare to this European based condemnation of Turkey that you are on about. You've danced on the line for so many years, and it wasn't only a matter of time before you got done. So please, save the BS. Whatever happens, ALL guilty parties should be reprimanded, but don't go on about a conspiracy.

For every step you take forward (Ataturk Stadium, Brilliant location for CL final, Halil and Hamit Altintop..) you take 2 steps back..

Turkish fans already had a catastrophic reputation before the match, and from the very first minute on they lived up to it.
They proved (again) that they are a serious threat to fair play.
Somebody mentioned German and English hooligans in another topic, and especially the Nivel incident, which was (indeed) far worse, and cried about how nobody is bringing this up.
As a German, let me bring it up, and leave a comment on that topic:

What happened back in 98' in France with Daniel Nivel, was the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced in my rather "young" life as a football fan and I am (though I wasn't involved at all) still ashamed of what these completely brainf... exemplaries of "humans" did to this man, and to the whole thing itself, you may know what I'm talking about, fair play and all (does it ring a bell?) Shame, that's the exact right term for what I felt when they revealed my own "countrymen" were involved in this horrible story on top of it all.
I'm not just saying these things, I mean 'em, and though I can hardly speak for eighty million people, I do assure everyone that the vast majority of all Germans felt this way, everyone I know did at least.

But hooligans are one thing, a whole different story in fact. These guys are organized wackos, what makes them so dangerous, but also gives police and state the chance to prevent their actions.
Tell me who protects us from sixty thousand mad turkish people, when they loose their first game in the Cup, when they are eliminated in it? What would happen then, if the whole stadium you have your self acclaimed "home game" in, turns into a freakhouse again, just like in Istanbul? I don't want that, sorry. I'd rather have harmless and friendly fans in the competition, who can accept defeat and respect their opponents. I'd like to have exotic fans from allover the globe, they all can be, no they SHOULD be passionate about the game, but in a positive way goddammit. Give me more France, Brazil, England (without the hooligans please ^^), Argentina, Costa Rica, USA, Togo, Ivory Coast ..etc
As a fan I want a clean, wonderful world cup for all participating teams and fans.

And as hard as it may sound, that's exactly why I'm glad that Turkey is out. Their behavior after the game just showed they are not...well, call it "mature" enough, to participate in the world cup in Germany. The fact that over three million turkish people live here, does not exactly speak for them. After what I have seen in Istanbul, concerning fans, players and officials, I'd call that the main reason they're elimination is the next big step for a clean, fair and square World Cup 2006.

That's my opinion concerning this...and I'd be more than happy if the future would alter it, because I do know that turkish people, good people will most likely get offended by it. But everything else said would be denial talking.

IceMan, you understand me wrong. I mean, after Huggel attacking Alpay, he gave reply and Huggel went hospital. I mean this is normal.

Yes, We made really big mistake at before the Leeds United match. But Leeds Hooligans destroyed everywhere at Taksim Square. Also, They made bad jokes to the Turkish girls. It's not acceptlible for Turkish people. Also they took Turkish flags and Ataturk pictures and they burn them. I said it's totaly wrong but they really made bad things and made angry Galatasaray fans.

Also, I was at Copenhag before 5 years ago at UEFA Cup Final. We didnt do anything before the match. We were sitting front of cafes and we were drinking beer and shouting our chants. But some of Arsenal Hooligans came and throw something to us. Everything started that where i was hanging around. Then only we gave reply. We cant sit and watching objects and coins that coming our head.

Also everyone saw Swiss fans yesterday. Thun supporters throws everything that they found to Henry. But nothing was happend. No ban no warn. That's really bullshit. But, If Fenerbahce fans throws something tonight, look what will happen to Fenerbahce!

Also as i said before. We are not innocent. But Switzerland too. And they should ban if we get ban! I mean this! Only this..

Anyone throwing objects on to the pitch is wrong, and if Switzerland fans keep doing it they'll get punished too but is it just coincidence that Turkey have been involved in a lot of this type of stuff?

Arsenal, Leeds fans go (or used to) all over Europe but trouble only starts when it is to Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom