WE:PES 2007 (360) vs WE9I (XBOX)

Logarth

Non-League
30 March 2004
Clinton Twp, MI
Fulham FC
Hey everyone..

Just wondering if I could get your input on how much different this WE:PES 2007 is from WE9I on the Xbox? I'm not talking about edit mode or any of that, or really even graphics for that matter. I'm really interested in what the gameplay differences are, if any.

I keep reading lots of stuff that says Konami didn't really change gameplay all that much with this years release. If that's true I don't think I'll plop down $50 just to play the same game. I have WE9I, and love it. I'm just not convinced I should spend the $ to get a game that basically plays the same, but with less teams and options.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Peace out...

I'm just not convinced I should spend the $ to get a game that basically plays the same, but with less teams and options.
You've just answered your own question. You'll be wasting your money if you do. But you could always try renting first if you're still not sure!

The bad thing for me was the fact that that i couldn't rent it and wasn't willing to open up a fake account for the demo. SO what I did was just trade in some games worth about half in credit for it.

Is it worth 25 bucks...YUP BUT not 60 50 40 or 30

Thanks for all the info guys. Confirms my need to NOT waste $50 to play a lesser version of the same game.

I'll just stay with WE9 for now.

Bugger Konami for not coming out with a truly next gen offering on the 360.

Peace out...

It depends the gameplay aside from the sidestep and some crossing and passing tweaks its pretty much the same game. I have it but I could do without it. I only reallly got so I could play it on my Lcd Hdtv without wanting to stab my eyes out. Its a good game to play with friends and online but unless your a fan of the licensed leagues ( spain, dutch, italy etc) than the single player is lacking.

Back
Top Bottom