WE:PES 2007 Video Feature

Thomas its real. Go to IGN and Weekly update episode 14.

Just PS2 version though. But the Konami manager says they added more Premiership licence teams..

Elber said:
it's Winning Eleven 10 PS2 nothing more :/

graphicly yes, but Konami work on all WE10 bugs for make a better version in Europe (PES6) and in USA (WE PES 2007) it's official ;)

ThomasGOAL said:
graphicly yes, but Konami work on all WE10 bugs for make a better version in Europe (PES6) and in USA (WE PES 2007) it's official ;)

Or like usual, they'll fix some of the annoying things and create totally new annoying things that make us scratch our heads as to how they exactly managed to break them! :applause:

Yes Thomas, it's correct !!
Seabass know that WE10 have big problems (defense, keepers,...) and they improve the game for PES6 and PES2007 !!
It's the greatest news since WE10 is available !!!

Konami always know they have problems and still release the bloody thing then talk about the next one sorting them and as Dar says in between they manage to foik up something else or worse... Get some in-house QC guys for crying out loud and put in some new product not just tweaks!!

i noticed in the video he says about the liscense's that they got some new premiership liscense's

Someone on an other board said about the konami ign thing mentioning new premiership licenses

But as for the game its goona just be we10 with better graphics

I've heard they've made the forwards slower etc, so sorted some stuff out. I guess i'll find out in the vid when it downloads.

When he asked the guy from Konami about a PlayStaion3 release he said you have to stay tuned and that they will be supporting next gen.

Is that a (yes we will release it on P.S.3 but I cant say anything now) or a (No we are not releasing)???

Probably a "yes, but I can't say anything yet" type of response. We'll see though. I'm looking forward to see what new EPL teams will be on there.

Is the PC version going to have a next-gen engine or just PS2 crap?
I know they are working on improvements, but a new engine would be such a refreshment.

mr.FiC said:
Is the PC version going to have a next-gen engine or just PS2 crap?
I know they are working on improvements, but a new engine would be such a refreshment.

I would highly doubt it. Ya never know, but if it has the same release date as the PS2 version, then I'd be more inclined to think its a standard straight port.

Yeah, the guy sounded like he didn't have a clue to be honest. He said "We went after some international licenses too because it's world cup year" or something like that, and only mentioned the addition of Argentina, not Italy, Holland, Australia, or Sweden. He sounded like a complete plonker to me and I wouldn't take his mention of EPL licenses very seriously. I thought there was a rule that if you wanted more than two clubs from the EPL licensed you had to buy them all anyway?

ClassicD said:
I thought there was a rule that if you wanted more than two clubs from the EPL licensed you had to buy them all anyway?
Spot on, this is why Club Football only had 2 licensed EPL Teams per game.

Its stupid and I think the EPL should allow Konami to Purchase a License!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom