WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the assumption that you are a gimmick because no one can be this obtuse.

Either way, you amuse me.

I made the statement

"If PES2009 is bad then yeah, people should be pissed."

You arguing against this is bizarre.

I'm saying if a game is bad then people are right not to like it. You are saying if a game is bad then it's up to people to make up their own minds about it.

A funny turn of events if you think about it.

Exactly my point. He gets it, see?

No it's not. If you're counting Pro Evo 6 then you count Pro Evo 1-5 as a result of backwards compatability.

Pro Evo 2008 is the first game designed for next-gen.

First off find where Konami said 18 months. Note, I am not disputing this, I am merely questioning your facts. You are a bandwagon jumper and will latch onto any figure that you have heard no matter the source (here).

Second off, how many games are developed over a period greater than 18 months? A lot? really? wow.

Fact is that you are thinking in a VERY linear fashion. You do not take into account variables, which I should've said at the start as you really don't seem to have the capabilities to think on that level. The arguments that you've put forward qould be the equivalent of me equiping the army with silly string for weapons. In this little tiff you even managed to hinder your own cause so iunno, I guess I just like typing :]

edit: I figured out why it's because I have an irrational hate of people who place themselves high up on a pedastal and think that their britches are about 10 sizes bigger than they are

you are one of these >:[

beware, bad grammar means seriousness (which means ur realli serious lammo rack em)

edit 2: Oh yeah

Think bigger picture. You're in a box. Come outside and join me. We can enjoy the sunshine together :]

I hate people who quote in this thread:roll:

I hate people who quote in this thread:roll:

Are you being ever so slightly subtle here?

If so, great.

Also I have to quote bits otherwise it doesn't make sense, I'd have to keep referring to certain bits and it just becomes messy. As it is now it is very easy to read, a key element in todays modern forum posting.

Enter enter

wel to my opinion
The WE2008 demo is better then pes2008
if u play the pes2008 demo from psn(same stadiums ofcourse)u get lots of slowdowns,compared to the we2008 demo its much better(still 1%slowdowns sometimes).From the 3 matches i played i found the extra difficulty option realy nice to play with and i found the keepers to make much better saves then in pes2008,the gameplay and pace is a bit slower,but still its fast(and i realy expected it slower on WE:( ) so im still not happy about that.
The reply is much better with ALMOST no slowdowns(still 1% remains}but its realy much better then in pes2008.
for the rest its al the same compared to the pes2008 demo
totaly from playing 3 matches i got 2 seconds of minor slowdowns ingame

edit
oh and i also like the promo vid:)

I've never come across anyone who uses the phrase "think outside of the box" who isn't a complete and utter ass-hole of the highest order. It is said a lot in the work place, especially in marketing industries, so I'd like to take the opportunity to say, please, take your box and shove it up your rectum.

I'm not even going to respond to that tirade of pretentious bullshit -- and you seem to be typing a huge amount for someone who was not long ago accusing others of getting "too involved".

The fact you said people will be right to criticise if PES2009 is as bad very much implies that you believe they aren't right to criticise it currently, ok, it's not sound on a base principal level, but why even say it otherwise? Talk about stating the fucking obvious. It's almost like, "If USA invades Iran then people will be right to criticise". Really, what a revelation, have a gold star.

Quick question: Are there any differences between PS3 version of PES2008 and PC ver? Does PS3 ver have more features than PC ver, or are they identical?

thanks.

No it's not. If you're counting Pro Evo 6 then you count Pro Evo 1-5 as a result of backwards compatability.

Pro Evo 2008 is the first game designed for next-gen.

istockphoto_2887339_i_m_not_listening.jpg

Lalalala, im not listening......

:D

This thread needs to die now. It's been like having your dodgy granny on life-support for 10 years (that's how long this thread seems to have lasted, anyway).

And with that, it is my great pleasure to announce this thread... Closed. Good luck to all those who have sailed, puked and destroyed her. Long live anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom