WE/PES FOR XBOX 360 CONFIRMED !!!

hullybul

Banned
31 December 2003
On the XBOX Summit 2005 Japan Konami announced that they bring out PES for the XBOX 360 and are already programming it. Some people claim it will already be PES 5, although this is not confirmed yet.

source: http://www.insidegamer.nl/content.php?id=7097

AWESOME !!!

Edit :

"July 25, 2005 - Today at the Xbox Summit in Japan Konami's Michihiro Ishizuka introduced three Xbox 360 games. Enomoto Shinji from Winning Eleven Production was brought out to announce that there will be a new version of the Winning Eleven series that will land in Japan in the Fall of 2006. Unfortunately no video of the game was shown."

This mean that winning eleven no longer comes exclusivly for PS3 around august, but also -directly- for xbox360 ?? would be a good thing.

Last edited:
Re: PES FOR XBOX 360 CONFIRMED !!!

Hopefully it will be specifically developed for the 360, if they just port PES5 it wont be so good.

First PES/WE 360 image!?
xb360_104.jpg

It is from the Xbox conferance in Japan, I'm not sure if it is PES though.

Edit: "July 25, 2005 - Today at the Xbox Summit in Japan Konami's Michihiro Ishizuka introduced three Xbox 360 games. Enomoto Shinji from Winning Eleven Production was brought out to announce that there will be a new version of the Winning Eleven series that will land in Japan in the Fall of 2006. Unfortunately no video of the game was shown."

Source

I'm not sure what game is shown in the image then :S

Last edited:

Andersson said:
First PES/WE 360 image!?
xb360_104.jpg

It is from the Xbox conferance in Japan, I'm not sure if it is PES though.

Edit: "July 25, 2005 - Today at the Xbox Summit in Japan Konami's Michihiro Ishizuka introduced three Xbox 360 games. Enomoto Shinji from Winning Eleven Production was brought out to announce that there will be a new version of the Winning Eleven series that will land in Japan in the Fall of 2006. Unfortunately no video of the game was shown."

Source

I'm not sure what game is shown in the image then :S

Looks a little strange but there is no other soccergame at the show as far as i know.
The radar on the left looks like it`s taken from WE/PES.

ThomasGOAL said:
It's not WE, it's I love Football by Namco

Konami work in the PS3 too
Thanks for clearing it up :)

Any idea when "I love football" is released? I haven't heard anything about it

obocaman said:
Could it be something like a "Football Kingdom 360"?

[-o<

yes i suppose... (by the way Obocaman, do you plan a PES/WE GS voor we9?

I'll try to update the latest GGS, if it's neccesary.

Any more news about "I love football"? I love Football Kingdom!

:cyclops:

obocaman said:
I'll try to update the latest GGS, if it's neccesary.

Any more news about "I love football"? I love Football Kingdom!

:cyclops:

hey that's cool (cause i think it will be neccesary, what's the latest edition, and can you give a link of your page?)

BTW, there would come out a football kingdom 2 or was that just a rumour?
(you prefer FK over WE ??!)

Anyhow, i think the news means there will be a WE in fall for xbox360 (so not only ps exlusive anymore)

hullybul said:
hey that's cool (cause i think it will be neccesary, what's the latest edition, and can you give a link of your page?)

BTW, there would come out a football kingdom 2 or was that just a rumour?
(you prefer FK over WE ??!)

Take a look at this post:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23207&page=1&highlight=game+graphic+studio

About FK, i think Namco rejected the idea of making a FK2 due to the poor sales of the original "Trial Edition" (which indeed made them not to take it outside Japan), but i still think it's a great game. Not neccesary better than WE, but different and also great...

I just hope it becomes a top seller title now in Xbox 360, so we can have a healthy competition between Konami and Namco this time.

Cheers :)

Can anyone answer this question.....

Why are konami working on the pes6 for Xbox360 when they have decided not to work on the pes6 for ps3?????

obocaman said:
Take a look at this post:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23207&page=1&highlight=game+graphic+studio

About FK, i think Namco rejected the idea of making a FK2 due to the poor sales of the original "Trial Edition" (which indeed made them not to take it outside Japan), but i still think it's a great game. Not neccesary better than WE, but different and also great...

I just hope it becomes a top seller title now in Xbox 360, so we can have a healthy competition between Konami and Namco this time.

Cheers :)

look here for Namco's We love Football xbox 360

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1523_en.html

its prolly gonna be tight : winning eleven for xbox 360 but for the PS3 its gonna be way better...

socca

Why you think that its going to be way better for the ps3??

Are you a sony fanboy by any chance??

In my opinion thwe current game is good on both the xbox and the ps2 but the xbox has the edge due to live play plus also the game runs smoother on the xbox (no slowdowns)

Thats what i think we can only think whats goign to be better but for me i know what i will buy just for the fact that the online plays is on another level compared to what sony can offer at the moment so xbox 360 gets my money and if the ps3 has awesome online play then it will also get my money..

i hope konami will develop the games seperately and not port it. because ps3 is the more powerfull machine and therefor capavle of better grapchics and such i think.....

or they could just develop it for ps3 specifically and just degrade the graphics and port it to the 360. Since i will get the ps3 ;)

I wonder if PES 5 will be converted from Xbox to the 360.
That would be the work for Microsoft I think, because they said they will make the most populair Xbox-titles compatible for 360.
In that case wil do not need to wait until fall 2006 to play the game at the 360.

Could Winning Eleven possibly be a 360 launch title? According to this finalised launch title list, translated from Japanese, Winning 11 is mentioned:

Idea Factory: untitled
Eidos: untitled
Arc System Works: a 'battle melee action' game
Activision: Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk American Waste, Quake 4, Gun
Atari Japan: Test Drive Unlimited
Artdink: Take the A Train X
SNK: KOF Max. Impact 2
EA: FIFA, Need For Speed Most Wanted, NBA Live
Capcom, Resi 5, Dead Rising
Kids Station, untitled
Cavia: untitled
Glef: untitled
Genki
Koei: Shin Sangoku Musou Special
Konami: Winning 11, Rumble Rose XX, Pro Yakyuu Spirits
Success: Operation Darkness, ZOOKEEPER
Jaleco: untitled
Square Enix: FFXI
Spike: untitled
Sega: Chrome Hounds (?)
Taito: World Air Force
THQ Japan, Saints Row, The Outfit
D3: X, Oneechanbara X
Tecmo: DOA4, DOA XVB 2, Project Progressive (action game) DOA Code Cronus
Tomy: Zoids
Treasure: untitled game
Namco: Ridge Racer 6, Frame City, untitled RPG, LOVE FOOTBALL
Hudson: Tengai Makyou ZIRIA
Hamster: untitled
Bandai: Z Gundam
Banpresto: Super Robot Taisen
Vivendi: untitled
From software: EM Enchant Arm
Frontier Groove: untitled game
Microsoft Game Studios: Everyparty (from Game Republic), Ninety Nine Nights, PGR3
Marvelous: untitled game
Yukes: Wrestle Kingdom
Ubisoft: Ghost Recon 3

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3142257

Han said:
I wonder if PES 5 will be converted from Xbox to the 360.
That would be the work for Microsoft I think, because they said they will make the most populair Xbox-titles compatible for 360.
In that case wil do not need to wait until fall 2006 to play the game at the 360.
But not with the next gen graphics. Would be nice if they could atleast do a quick port so we had some nicer details atleast even if they would not be at par with other next gen games.

the statement says the game will be released in fall 2006 - why would they take a year to port pes5 from the current xbox to the 360?? surely the fact the game being developed will be released around the same time WE10 would be released is a fairly clear indication the game WILL BE WE10.

No, there are two things: WE on the 360 in fall 2006 and the question if PES 5 will be ported for the 360 at the start of Xbox 360.
So you are right about WE at the 360 in fall 2006, but I was talking about something else ;)

oh my, my first post and i screwed up already! d'oh! at least things can only get better! lol

The 360 is backwards compatable, so surely it would not make financial sense to port the current xbox version of pes5 over (considering you could just play the 'original' version on it anyway), IF there is a PES on the 360 when it launches, it will have been dev'f especially for it. i just don't see it making sense otherwise.

*sits back and hope his second post is of a higher standard...*

Back
Top Bottom