• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

We woz robbed!

JustinAccurate

Conference
4 August 2003
Heading Shooto!
Played in a tournament earlier and had 2 of the most ridiculous goals against me.. I was nigeria, they were man u. Allow me to share

Goal 1:

Cleared me lines from a cutback attempt. But only went as far as Ronaldo who shot. Ball was going wide but wayne rooney who is still stood by the post following his by-line run volleyed it in. Clearly 3 yards offside as not a single player between him and the goal. I guess it beat PES6 logic as he wasnt just in front of the last defender (he was in front of the last defender and the goalie) so goal stood.

Goal 2:

Looping header from saha caught by keeper on his line under pressure from a couple of players. Keeper stood still for half a second and dropped the ball onto wayne rooney's foot. I suppose he might have jumped back on his line and not wanted to score an own goal but to just drop it for the opposition to score was just hilarious

I lost 4-2. So technically that was a draw ;)

Top Bottom