WE10 English Versions on Sale on eBay already!

It got removed, and now he is selling WE10 + English Option, I wonder whose that is LOL
I'll report him again.

Damn! I cant believe someone is foolish enough to even attempt to sell these on Ebay.

Lmao at his feedback of 3,one of those is a negative and one of the others says recieved goods finally, thanx
if people are stupid enough to buy from someone with crap feedback thats there own problem.

benjo said:
some japanese can read copies even rewritable media ; a friend of mine used to have a white one of these.
It must have been chipped.

samar7 said:
i sent his a message lads;

hello,

I see from your auction that you are selling patched WE10, now it seems to me that you are using Fernandos patch and making a profit out of it, dont you think you should respect his work and not make profit which you do not deserve. Also your comments about the game being translated 90% is not true as fernando hasn't gotten this far yet, also you are from the evo-webs forum as you have taken the picture of the boots from there. Now the whole community would realy appreciate if you can take these items off sale. Finally if you really have translated this game 90% then im sure you would love to provide everybody at www.evo-web.co.uk a patch to see your masterfull work.

Thanks

Samar

I'm pretty sure he is a member of these forums (or of the other PES fansites).

Just complain to ebay that it is a copied game as it is patched. They can even verify with Konami if they want. I'm sure eBay wouldn't give the scammer the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom