WE10 English Versions on Sale on eBay already!

Really, it's all hypocritical coming on here to complain about this when you think about it. I mean if it is his work, fine, but considering patching is stealing licences, unless you don't patch, you can't really complain at all without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Last edited:
Slobber said:
Really, it's all hypocritical coming on here to complain about this when you think about it. I mean if it is his work, fine, but considering patching is stealing licences, unless you don't patch, you can't really complain at all without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Show me someone else on this site who is attempting to make a profit by SELLING a patched version of the game? That's what people are complaining about, so there's nothing hypercritical about it.

Patching is stealing lisences?
Anyway this guy must be selling copies of WE10, as in on dvdrs and not pressed discs, and so some people may get fooled, and Konami will lose money becasue they will be buying from there because it looks a better deal. Less Income = Less Lisences maybe :)

LOL! Mmmmm............
How do I prove it?
Can you proove to me its not you? You could be playing mid games, reverse physcology games with me.

Can a japanese read game copies? cuz if it can't then by saying it needs to be a modified PS2 hes basically saying hes selling copies.

aaarrrggh said:
Show me someone else on this site who is attempting to make a profit by SELLING a patched version of the game? That's what people are complaining about, so there's nothing hypercritical about it.

The thread starter is complaining about Fernando's work being stolen, yet people who patch their games are stealing licences all the time. that's how it's hypocritical.

Are we selling them on ebay to make money though? Your missing the point, the thread starter is complaining about Fernando's work being sold for money. Which stinks after he's put so much effort to get something released so quickly, then for someone to put it on a few dvd's and make a profit. Thats the point here.

Well that I'm sure that pic has been everywhere because some1 might have seen it here and shared it with other forums, so that doesn't mean anything.

Unfortunately, this is nothing special and has happened to all versions before. It's just the way the world spins nowadays, we simply have to live with those assclowns. Try contacting eBay instead, tell them what it's about and maybe they're gonna remove it. That's the only thing we could do.

i sent his a message lads;

hello,

I see from your auction that you are selling patched WE10, now it seems to me that you are using Fernandos patch and making a profit out of it, dont you think you should respect his work and not make profit which you do not deserve. Also your comments about the game being translated 90% is not true as fernando hasn't gotten this far yet, also you are from the evo-webs forum as you have taken the picture of the boots from there. Now the whole community would realy appreciate if you can take these items off sale. Finally if you really have translated this game 90% then im sure you would love to provide everybody at www.evo-web.co.uk a patch to see your masterfull work.

Thanks

Samar

nice message man, agreed 100% with your words.. but i gues the kind of people like this on there will just call your mom bad names to answer you message..
i dont think those fuckers give a fuck about anything, only money in ther pockets!

Back
Top Bottom