WE10 for PS2 ?

Miro

Banned
10 September 2003
Maybe its not right time for this, but does anyone know if its true that WE10 will by released for PS2 and not for PS3? Because I red somewhere on the net, that WE10 = PS2. Well this would be a big disappointnemt for me.

Konami have already announced they have begun development on a next-gen version for XBox 360, which will be released in Japan towards the end of 2006. I think WE10 will be a next-generation game, although there might be current-gen versions of it as well (as there was with WE5, I believe it was released on PSOne under the title WE2002).

Yep PES5/WE10 are going to be released for PS2, read that a while ago, But I think theyll defo be out for XBOX 360...and then maybe PS3 depending when it is released(any1 know when its scheduled for release?) Itll be so good anyway..

If XBOX 360 is released well before PS3 then I think I might buy one of them til the PS3 comes out...

It will most likely be launced on the PS2. Cause of the possibility that the PS3 won't be released before January 2007.

I thought WE/PES main platform was Playstation not X-BOX. I honestly don`t think KONAMI will continue making WE/PES for PS2 after PS3 or XBOX360 hits the market.

ClassicD said:
Konami have already announced they have begun development on a next-gen version for XBox 360, which will be released in Japan towards the end of 2006. I think WE10 will be a next-generation game, although there might be current-gen versions of it as well (as there was with WE5, I believe it was released on PSOne under the title WE2002).

Does that mean there is no Winning Eleven on PS3?

of course there will, its just the 2007 date on PS3 isn't exactly encouraging

nazzo said:
Does that mean there is no Winning Eleven on PS3?
No, it just means there will be an Xbox 360 version. :eh:

Also heard PS3 is slated for Spring 2006, but not sure which country that is in. If it's not a worldwide release (and I doubt it will be), Japan will probably get it 6 months ahead of North America which in turn will get it 6 months ahead of Europe/other regions. All those in Europe or wherever the last places to get PS3 are, who are worrying about whether to buy 360 or PS3 will probably find there will be a year between the release of each console anyway.

I thought PS3 was out in spring 06?!

Most of the stories on the web in gamesites and even game mags even financial ones, its that Sony are going to wait and see if Xbox360 is a roaring success? (by that ?? I don't know how many units MS would have to sell for Sony to think the 360 was a great success) but anyhoo ! If Sony doesn't think that the Xbox360 is a hit then all the stories for all these different sources say that Sony will hold back the PS3 until 2007..

Either way, Sony and any games mag financial mags to do with the industry say that the PS3 will cost round about the $500 mark ...

I agree 100% with ClassicD. We'll probably see WE10 for netx-gen consoles, and have some sort of WE10-Lite (or maybe Diet, LOL) on current generation consoles. That happened back in the days of WE5 and also occured to a bunch of games (Capcom vs SNK and a few other fighters comes to mind).

ClassicD said:
No, it just means there will be an Xbox 360 version. :eh:

Also heard PS3 is slated for Spring 2006, but not sure which country that is in. If it's not a worldwide release (and I doubt it will be), Japan will probably get it 6 months ahead of North America which in turn will get it 6 months ahead of Europe/other regions. All those in Europe or wherever the last places to get PS3 are, who are worrying about whether to buy 360 or PS3 will probably find there will be a year between the release of each console anyway.
I read on Gamespot Sony were aiming to have a worldwide launch. Not sure if it will happen tho.

Back
Top Bottom