[WE10] For those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artist

That´s it, congratulations Konami for a great game, the best ever. Great improvement and wonder gameplay. Now I start this thread because I want the opinion of all those guys that said the game wouldn´t be nothing good and just a small update. I want to know what you have to say now. We told you to wait for the game. The game is awesome, not an update, it´s a new game! Now I want to know what you think about it....

Last edited by a moderator:
That´s it, congratulations Konami for a great game, the best ever. Great improvement and wonder gameplay. Now I start this thread because I want the opinion of all those guys that said the game wouldn´t be nothing good and just a small update. I want to know what you have to say now. We told you to wait for the game. The game is awesome, not an update, it´s a new game! Now I want to know what you think about it....

What are you on about?! Edited (improved) gameplay, IC/random match gamemodes added and 2 stadiums?! Thats not a new game, its an update. I agree its a great game to play but its still the same old ML crap we have all been complaining about for 2/3 years now!

same here :)..... all i properly b*****d about was the master league, fairly so?? i think yes!! :)

>>>

About WE10, we can read on a french forum (PES-Online.net) that this is an ugly game. It's amazing how the opinion of the players can vary like that !!! On the french board, 90% of the members are "tournement players", so, they play at high level, play for a PES-Club and take part of big tournements and competitions every weeks... and there opinion about WE10 (after only 2 days) is that the defense and the keepers are too weak and it's too easy to run and dribble with only one player as in PES2 ans PES4 (yuuuk !!!).

I don't have the game yet, so I can't judge ... I just tell you what is the opinion of other players.

Last edited:
KAiWAi said:
>>>

About WE10, we can read on a french forum (PES-Online.net) that this is an ugly game. It's amazing how the opinion of the players can vary like that !!! On the french board, 90% of the members are "tournement players", so, they play at high level, play for a PES-Club and take part of big tournements and competitions every weeks... and there opinion about WE10 (after only 2 days) is that the defense and the keepers are too weak and it's too easy to run and dribble with only one player as in PES2 ans PES4 (yuuuk !!!).

I don't have the game yet, so I can't judge ... I just tell you what is the opinion of other players.

lol tournament players plays at high level...
i dont think its true to take Brasil and France and run on the side and called this high level..
So yes its very hard to defend in front of C. Ronaldo or Ronaldhino but we have the game just since 2 days!!! it will be sad if we know how to play so quiclky no?

to be honest i never really play master league anyway, but we10 is great...can't understand people who knock it

one thing i know is, no matter how good a game plays, or how many years its been in production, or how many tweaks its had or whatever really ETC.......... "IT CAN NEVER BE PERFECT", a lot of people might not agree with that "bold" statement but the fact is its true. however close a footie game is to perfection, revolves around the players ability to play around the flaws with ease in terms of gameplay. ;)
Those guys maybe need more time with the game, maybe they dont, but most of the two player games i've seen did not have up to 5 goals in it, so i'm thinking it might be a case of getting used to the defending aspect of the game, or maybe the game is just defensively dead, guess what? its an individual thing :)

WE10 is to Easy, its not what i was waiting for, on 5 stars i beat the Com with 3-4 Goals difference, every pass comes, every trough Pass is dangerous, defense is to weak! Then the Graphics in WE9 are clearer, see Replays and you need a Doctor!

That was the great Game we are waiting for sorry!!!

We9 is still better, this Game has been made for newbies, everything is smooth and easy, then the shoots, totaly shit in we9 or 9 J-league you can make with players like Toti or lampard superstrikes, now its Like my Grandmother Kicks the Ball!!!!

Sorry Konami, but this was not what you have promised!

If you play agains Humans you have scores like 5:8 or 5:0 or higher! This is Bullshit! Goalkeepers made big Mistakes!

The only good thing are the referees, they work now very good!

This Game is a step Back!!!

exactly, you dont need dribbling to go around the defenders, thats unbelivable!

imake some more Matches against hman to see whats going on, but......!

To often High scores!

I played 4 matches HUMAN vs. HUMAN and the final scores were: 2-2 , 3-1, 1-1, 2-0

I think that you have to learn how to defend !!!!!!!!

Ok, dribbling is more easy than in we9 (and i wanna say : ALLELUJA!!!), but in we9 a class player didn't make difference..now...if you take Robben, Figo, C.Ronaldo ecc ecc you could beat defenders as in real soccer matches.
I love the feeling with the new dribbling, i love the shoots (in we9 a 35 mt. shoot goes in the seven at 300 km/h), i love the crosses and the long passes.
WE9 is dead and gone.
Long life to WE9 FINAL EVOLUTION!

;)

(i'm sorry for my english but i'm from Italy).

jimis said:
WE10 is to Easy, its not what i was waiting for, on 5 stars i beat the Com with 3-4 Goals difference, every pass comes, every trough Pass is dangerous, defense is to weak! Then the Graphics in WE9 are clearer, see Replays and you need a Doctor!

That was the great Game we are waiting for sorry!!!

We9 is still better, this Game has been made for newbies, everything is smooth and easy, then the shoots, totaly shit in we9 or 9 J-league you can make with players like Toti or lampard superstrikes, now its Like my Grandmother Kicks the Ball!!!!

Sorry Konami, but this was not what you have promised!

If you play agains Humans you have scores like 5:8 or 5:0 or higher! This is Bullshit! Goalkeepers made big Mistakes!

The only good thing are the referees, they work now very good!

This Game is a step Back!!!

Seabass1977 said:
I played 4 matches HUMAN vs. HUMAN and the final scores were: 2-2 , 3-1, 1-1, 2-0

I think that you have to learn how to defend !!!!!!!!

Ok, dribbling is more easy than in we9 (and i wanna say : ALLELUJA!!!), but in we9 a class player didn't make difference..now...if you take Robben, Figo, C.Ronaldo ecc ecc you could beat defenders as in real soccer matches.
I love the feeling with the new dribbling, i love the shoots (in we9 a 35 mt. shoot goes in the seven at 300 km/h), i love the crosses and the long passes.
WE9 is dead and gone.
Long life to WE9 FINAL EVOLUTION!

;)

(i'm sorry for my english but i'm from Italy).

The problem is not my defending, i have won every Match my friend!!!!

The problem is i shoot to mch Goels on 5 stars against Com, against Human, scores like 5:1, 7:3 are not realistic!!!!

GK are creasy every shoot is a goal, very creasy situatins with keepers, and one thing!!! Why the keeper dont comes out in 1 to 1 situation, or he waits often to long????

And We9 is not dead everyone plays what he likes more! you have say right tis is an we9 not we10, but i undestand something elsewhen i say Final evolution! see WE6/ we6FE that was a great move!!!

So...you are a real champion!!! A super player! I played against cpu and i wasn't able to score more than 2 goals... (didn't use Barcellona but Rome)
I played with a friend of mine (the same friend every winning edition..we are at the same level of skill)...and the final results were realistic (not more of 3 goals at a time).
GK are weird...they alternate superb actions with stupid goals taken...
But, in 1 to 1 action they come out!!!

jimis said:
The problem is i shoot to mch Goels on 5 stars against Com, against Human, scores like 5:1, 7:3 are not realistic!!!!

GK are creasy every shoot is a goal, very creasy situatins with keepers, and one thing!!! Why the keeper dont comes out in 1 to 1 situation, or he waits often to long????

The keeper always fumbles and drops the ball. So annoying. And the CPU nearly always scores freekicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom