we10: How do u copy a player???

Nobody seems to answer.. Well I don't have WE10 but I'm guessing is the same way as WE9. I'm gonna tell you this from the top of my head I don't know if is right, go on edit mode and I believe you need to go to create a new player and look for the option "Base Copy", that's in english of course, I don't know what it is in japanese. The option should be all the way at the bottom, then you choose the player you want to copy. Good luck!

Or if you have an AR Max or Xport, transfer the option file to the PC and use the WE10 PESFAN editor and im sure you could copy players using that.

DJ

The "Create Player"-option isn't in WE10, sadly enough.

EDIT: As far as I can see, I'd love to have someone correcting me on this one.

Disturbed... it is if you go to a section below the leagues, you can create new players on there, it even gives you the option to do base Copies of another player.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Disturbed... it is if you go to a section below the leagues, you can create new players on there, it even gives you the option to do base Copies of another player.

DJ

Oh yeah, the EXTRA-section. Never struck me, thanks mate.

afghankiller:
  1. Go to EDIT PLAYER-menu
  2. Select and open the EXTRA-menu, positioned below the CLUB LEAGUE-box, (has a football as an icon)
  3. Select and open an unregistered "player"
  4. Choose BASE COPY in the menu

Back
Top Bottom