Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • 6 stars

Votes: 46 35.9%

• Total voters
wow... u should try to do what i did after i had 3 straight wins, pick lousy teams, and i came out with 3 draws and 3 loses

I'm currently playing on 5* in an 'International Challenge.'

AdEr111 said:
This WE is extremely easy-so far 5 wins on 6 stras.No draws nor loses...Its sad..

Try not playing Brazil vs Togo, actually, on second thoughts, do Brazil vs Togo, and be Togo! ;)

this game actually makes the superstar players make a difference in matches

so playing against Finland as Brazil isnt going to be very hard regardless of what star level you play on

having said that I'm playing on 4* as Inter :P!

playing on 5* but find it rather difficult and will try downgrading to 4* today.

5 stars.

Not as difficult in the beggining (for me) as previous versions but not as easy as some ppl talk about. i don't understand how ppl are able to consistently score 5,6 goals against equal quality teams with the kind of shot system WE10 has, in wich sometimes the shots go somewhere crazy (although realistic).

I managed to win a WorldCup with Portugal last night beating France, England and Spain but never more than 3 goals in a game and most of the wins were 1-0 or 2-1.

there was once i picked boro against charlton and it was fun man...
the cpu scored a fantastic goal, chipped through ball to ambrose who made a run into the box and slammed in the ball first time
after that i attacked like mad but still couldnt get past the gk who was excellent and made few heart stopping saves

what im trying to say is.. try to use lousier teams to play to really have a challenge
i agree with Mauras too... the shots are quite unpredictable, there was once, i tapped the power gauge to 1/4 and the volley went sky high

and the freekick lay off shot is way too sensitive

Last edited:
Mauras said:
5 stars.

Not as difficult in the beggining (for me) as previous versions but not as easy as some ppl talk about. i don't understand how ppl are able to consistently score 5,6 goals against equal quality teams with the kind of shot system WE10 has, in wich sometimes the shots go somewhere crazy (although realistic).

I managed to win a WorldCup with Portugal last night beating France, England and Spain but never more than 3 goals in a game and most of the wins were 1-0 or 2-1.

i think quite a few of those ppl speak pure sh*t.

6 goals in 10 mins on 6 stars ..heh mmmm k

not saying it can't be done at all but not every game like some superstars proclaim.

I'm playing on 6 stars, and it's funny. :mrgreen: I've just played once with this difficult, because I hadn't enough points to buy it. I played a 10 minutes game between The Nederlands (me) and Italy and the score was 4 - 4. I loved this game, but goalkeepers were really bad. :eh:

This game would be almost perfect if goalkeepers could make any save... :roll:

6*, just played a european cup with England. Was in the final and 2-0 down after 25 mins in the 2nd half even after dominating. Ended up winning the game 4-2. Scored 4 goals in 15 mins, with rooney scoring a hat-trick, it was very entertaining!!

p.s - the goalkeepers i thought have been pretty good, i mean in games ive played the keepers are the only reason i havent won by a load more of goals. Sure they make mistakes but who doesn't!

Last edited:
when i play 6 stars... im the one who keeps defending and only relies on counter attack... the cpu gets too much possession and its now harder to steal the ball from them
cpu gets the ball from me like taking candy from baby, but when i did the exact same thing... my defender falls over leaving the striker clear on goal

i play 6 stars for normal matches and 4 stars for ML (lol, easier to get WEN and buy the players you want).

i find that 6 stars is easier than 4 or 5 stars. just my opinion, but i tend to find that the com prefers an all out attack on 6 stars leaving their defence kinda open.

I have been playing the international challenge on 6 stars with Scotland and the worrying thing about it is i won my first game against england 2-0

I have never before played a WE game and scored or won in my first game i am waiting for a decent patch before i start the master-league but i fear it will be too easy.

5 star till i unlock 6 sometimes the matches are piss easy to dominate but on a few occassions i have a quality end 2 end match

playing La liga with my Villarreal in 5 * and its been very very realistc, right now iam in 4th place with 13-w 4-d 5-loses 43-pts , the title is way out of range as Barca is up front with 62pts right now and Real is at 2nd with only 51, than in 3rd comes Valencia with 47.... i had a great macth (wich i lost to Madrid) 4 to 3 in bernabeu..but was a hell of a exiting game!
also Forlan leds the top scorers with 19 goals and at 2nd comes Etoo with 17...Zidane leds the assists with 9 so far...my best best assist is Jose mari with 6...but i got to admit my best player is sorin so far hes got 10 goals and 5 assist...

Back
Top Bottom