WE10 offside

dieseluk

Non-League
29 July 2003
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to set offside in WE10. I know where abouts to go in the menu but I don't know which option to select. Any advice would be appreciated.

erm, unless they've changed something for WE10, you can't turn them off or adjust them. The linesmen are about the same standard as in real life anyway :lol:

I don't mean turning offside off altogether. All I meant was being able to select when you want your team to step up for offside when you press L2 and the appropriate button. It is in with the options of cb overlap, switch wings etc

I know jenshoiland is not big or clever, and I don't condone such terrible rudeness... but just for shock value, that post made me laugh so hard I spat half my cup of tea over the computer keyboard.

Pere Ubu said:
I know jenshoiland is not big or clever, and I don't condone such terrible rudeness... but just for shock value, that post made me laugh so hard I spat half my cup of tea over the computer keyboard.

Me too! :lol:

Except for the tea part. :)

Pere Ubu said:

Bloody hell, yes.

Pere Ubu said:

I got a good laugh too.:lol: Then when I saw other's responses I laughed again. Damn funny line. Like something out of a movie.:)

jenshoiland also set a new ban record. First post, first ban. Quite impressive as well ;)

OK, here's how you set the offside trap to the O button. Just highlight the same options as shown and press O. (click on each image to see the full size picture)

Pere Ubu - hope your keyboard is ok ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom