WE10 >>> PES6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young GE

Conference
4 May 2006
Konami-Europe what have you done?!? :shock: WE10 was perfect, the game speed needed adjusting, thats all (maybe a the AI too)

Ive had PES6 for 2 days now, i like the game allot but the shooting is absolutely awful, its worse than PES5!! and when you pass to another player the ball rolls a little too slow, sometimes doesn't even get to the player! also its much harder to take on players (except when your using Ronaldinho, Henry etc..) i know Konami want the gameplay to be as real as possible, but it takes the fun out of playing! i can live with the slow passing etc, but not the shooting:(

Ive owned every single PES/ISS and i have NEVER moaned about any of these games, they were all perfect (at the time) but im unhappy with PES6.

Its a big improvement to PES5, but not WE10

Anyone who owns WE10 agree?

Young GE said:
Konami-Europe what have you done?!? :shock: WE10 was perfect, the game speed needed adjusting, thats all (maybe a the AI too)

Ive had PES6 for 2 days now, i like the game allot but the shooting is absolutely awful, its worse than PES5!! and when you pass to another player the ball rolls a little too slow, sometimes doesn't even get to the player! also its much harder to take on players (except when your using Ronaldinho, Henry etc..) i know Konami want the gameplay to be as real as possible, but it takes the fun out of playing! i can live with the slow passing etc, but not the shooting:(

Ive owned every single PES/ISS and i have NEVER moaned about any of these games, they were all perfect (at the time) but im unhappy with PES6.

Its a big improvement to PES5, but not WE10

Anyone who owns WE10 agree?
keep playing. get high if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom