WE10 - Regulate Condition

wazza12

Non-League
14 June 2006
I've noticed that this is one of the very few changes in the ML this year. Does anyone really use it? I hardly used it in PES5, however in WE10 the fatigue races from nothing to half way (with some sort of point total as well).

Could someone explain it in detail and whether this is really required to be used?

Thanks all in anticipation,

Waz
8)

You need to regulate condition I would suggest, it seems to improve the performance of my players before a game, If I dont do it then they seem to play crap.

DJ

yeah i always thought it was a way of training for the forthcoming game.

When i regulate, my better form players are picked when i 'auto/quick' select them.

When i dont regulate it seems to select near death players/based on ability.

Then again that could just be all coincidence.

sometimes if a player isnt happy and you dont select them the "rest" seems to do them good and their condition improves.

DJ

Heres one for you all - i have the default Master league keeper still and i bought Newcastles shay Given. Now i NEVER play the default guy yet his stamina/fatigue keeps rising.

If i regulate him it rises, and if i deselect him and regulate everyone but him - it still rises.

It does this until he hits 99% then i get a warning message saying he's injured. Then it blocks me selecting him in the regualate section until hes fit again which then makes him start on o fatigue and it starts again.

I'm going to release the moron if it keeps happening but anyone had this?

The Regulate Condition feature has its advantages and disadvantages. The whole point of it is to affect the arrows that show what kind of form the player is in. I'm sure most people know that the better the arrow is, the better the player will play because positive arrows give your stat increases while negative ones give you a decrease.
But the problem with this is that it increases your level of fatigue which is bad for two reasons. Firstly it means that using it too much will get your players very tired and jaded up to the point where you cant afford to play them. And secondly, I've noticed that players with a high fatigue level see their stamina decrease a lot faster during the match itself.

IMO, you should only use this under two conditions.

a) If you have a must win game coming up and have a game after where you can afford to rest players.
b) If the player is a substitute cuz seeing how he wont be playing the full game, his stamina and fatigue wont be used as much as players who play the full 90 mins.

You can have exceptions but those two rules mainly apply to when you're thinking about using the Regulate Condition on the whole team rather than individual players. Its a slightly different case with individual players cuz lets say for example you have one striker and two very important players who support him, you're gonna need atleast one of them at the top of their game to help your striker so I usually like to alternate between them two every week. So one week I regulate the first players condition and then the second week I do the other player, and then keep switching every week. That way, whilst one player is getting tired, the other is recovering.

i always use it after 2 or 3 matches,keeps my players condition sharp,but its alsow important to give some players some rest,u will see if they play to many games on a row they can get out of shape or injured and be of for a half season.

@RuneEdge

Thanks mate...you've made it easier to understand an employ during my next season - starting tonight...

waz

Back
Top Bottom