WE10 Shooting - totally random ??

scozza

Non-League
19 June 2003
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hello,

the shooting is driving me mad in this game. I can have the same player in the same position and in the first instance he will hit a low shot that hits the post but the second time he will sky it miles over the bar. Thing is im doing the same thing both times so is the shooting totally random or am i doing something wrong?

Also how do you do a powerful shot from distance and keep the ball down because if you use loads of power the ball just balloons over the bar. Is there anyway to keep it down? The power bar is far to sensitive as well.

Can I just confirm that it is R1 to place a shot isnt it?

Please please help otherwise Im tempted to return to WE8LE and that wouldnt be right?

Cheers,

Scozza

Shooting is fine for me, it's actually quite intuitive this time around and very rewarding.
The main problem people have is that they think the "power" bar is actually how hard your player will kick the ball. This isn't the case, that bar is more a height bar. The power your player generates in a shot is due more to his shot power stat and the situation you're shooting in.

If you have space and aren't under pressure then your player will get a clean strike and it will more than likely be powerful and on target. Their stronger foot, balance, angle to goal etc... all come into play for successful strikes, as does your use of the sprint buttons and timing of pressing shoot.

Instep shot is R2 after you press shoot. Pressing R1 might explian some of your dodgy shooting. ;)

your right the shootin is random sometimes u'll b infront of goal and they cleary sky it over the bar and this is with good players. try using quick taps of the shoot button.

Dont agree that shooting is random.
Like that guy said,Power bar is more of a Height bar.
Get into good angle space and timing,would be hard to miss.

jfish said:
Dont agree that shooting is random.
Like that guy said,Power bar is more of a Height bar.
Get into good angle space and timing,would be hard to miss.

Agree to this ..and .. shooting is 90% not random .. sometimes when its a hard angle to shoot from it slips from tha players shoot so it flys in tha sky ..sometimes 1 on 1 r more hard to score now

Shooting is not random at all. But is hard to learn, because depends in many factors: player stats (the more important shot technique), position of the player and the ball, the opponent players pressing to you, the timing of the button tap. In this game, is very dificult to shoot the ball, if your player is in a forced? position and dosen´t make a good control of the ball.
I know, I speak english very bad, sorry

Guys, This is why we love winning eleven/pro evo. Its so realistic!!!!! we have all been there in front of goal with the keeper bearing down on us... do you slot it pass him or go for pure power? Spilt decisions are what football and pro evo are all about. Enjoy the best footie game in the world there s nothing more realistic.:) I cant get enough of this game it just keeps me coming back for more

Back
Top Bottom