WE10 +Swap Magic

janekmela

Non-League
9 August 2003
Hi,

Does anyone have Winning Eleven 10 working with swap magic? It doesnt work for me, but its strange because the background doesnt go pink like it usually does when swap magic wont load something, it goes green the the background starts moving again and if I press 'x' again the background goes blue and just loads indefinately but nothing happens.

Anyone else have it working? If so what version are you using (I'm using 2.0)? Is anyone else having the problem I'm having?

I'm desperate to get playing! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers

I had also had dificulities to boot the game, burned 5 dvds, but then I changed to another dvd-brand and then it worked..

I just crap dvds.. try another dvd...!

I use swap magic 3,6.. but I have heard that 2,0 works properly too.

SM 2.0, works no problems.

jultim, you'll have to Google it mate. It's not that expensive, but I can tell you that you can find all the info you need about WE10 at the top of the page. ;)

cdahl said:
I had also had dificulities to boot the game, burned 5 dvds, but then I changed to another dvd-brand and then it worked..

Had that problem too before, it was just the speed it was being burned at.

Dar said:
SM 2.0, works no problems.

jultim, you'll have to Google it mate. It's not that expensive, but I can tell you that you can find all the info you need about WE10 at the top of the page. ;)
thanks.Because i live in the UK(like you :applause:)i was just wondering do i need a chipped PS2 and Swap magic or just swap magic?8)

jultim@tiscali said:
thanks.Because i live in the UK(like you :applause:)i was just wondering do i need a chipped PS2 and Swap magic or just swap magic?8)

Swap magic and slimtool, fliptop, or slidecard, depending on weather you have a slimline or the older ps2.

jultim@tiscali said:
ok i have a slimline?
sorry for botherying you guys But i REALLY want to get this and Pro

If you have the slimline then swap magic and the slimtool will do you fine, you can get these for under £20 :)

STG said:
Had that problem too before, it was just the speed it was being burned at.

I burned 5 copies with diffrent speeds and programs, but it stil didnt work :S

I've got the swap magic (DVD) 2.0 and burn WE10 with nero at 8x, it works fine for me. (everything on a fujifilm DVD..)
For the question of working or not with a patch, I'm already surprised that it works fine even though the iso is about 4GB, so a little more or less...

Last edited:
The same here... SM 3.6 and everything works right. iso patched with fernando english v1, no problems at all.

cdahl said:

Im having the same prob, can I ask what DVD you ened up using?

i used dvd-r sony 1-16x compatible accucore and copied the immage at the speed of 2x

You're right... rebuilt iso is 1.63 gb... but now can I apply the patch to this iso?

(When using SwapMagic)
Is it possible to burn WE-10 on a DVD-RW? or do you need to burn it on a DVD-R?

Jappa said:
(When using SwapMagic)
Is it possible to burn WE-10 on a DVD-RW? or do you need to burn it on a DVD-R?

I hear DVD RW's are bad for your PS2 laser

I used a memorex DVD-R 16x disc burned at 6x and it worked perfect with swap magic 3.6. Is it just me or doesnt the icon come up no more to say if the refs given advantage to play on. I dont know even know if i've given a foul or not anymore =\

DurexBandit said:
Is it just me or doesnt the icon come up no more to say if the refs given advantage to play on. I dont know even know if i've given a foul or not anymore =\

But does it happen in real life...?

The ref indicates that the advantage is being played with his hands, good addition/subtraction imo

I think it might have also happened in WE9 though i can't remember.

I need some help...when I boot the DVD WE10 it just gets to a black screen...then stops..?

DropshoT7777777 said:
The ref indicates that the advantage is being played with his hands, good addition/subtraction imo

I dont tend to focus on the referee much so cant say ive noticed that but if so nice addition, i'll have to check next time. Thanks for lettin us know

Back
Top Bottom