WE10 to easy...

29 April 2006
New England
Arsenal
Does anyone else share my opinion?
It may be my 10 hours of playing aday but 6 stars just doesnt seem hard anymore. My friend and i are in our 4th year of ML and we are steamrolling good teams 6-0. We just started using a different camera angle to increase the difficulty but that just made it easier for me to goalie fix.

I found if you use an angle (tilt) on the camera it makes the game far too simple, probably also applies to WIDE camera. I use FAR with no angle and that increases the difficulty a little, plus it's my favoured camera anyway ;).

I'm now in season 7 in ML, won the WEFA 3 times, the league 3 times and the cup 4 times, but never all in the one season (usually I do this at the first chance in a WE game, the second season). When I manage this, I'll probably end my ML, but seven is a PS2 record for me, since the days of signing Montella in WE4 when there was no ageing!

Last edited:
Just out of interest, list your regular starting 11 and subs bench if everyone was fit. Also remember that the game isn't the toughest against one player, if you have two folk playing the AI it's even easier.

I have started a master league 6*s put myself straight into Division 1 had draws with Wigan and Man City steamrolled Liverpool away 4-0 then Man UTD 3-0 at Old Trafford played my second string in the cup and skelped Charlton 4-0 away. 8 games in 4 points clear already:roll:

what winning eleven are you guys playing, WE10 is a challenge unlike WE9/PES5, the defense doesnt let up. I've noticed that some Winning Eleven 10's seem to be easier than others I dont kno why taht is - I find mine quite challenging, my friend's is alot easier - you can dribble easier too.. hmm i wonder.

ClassicD said:
Just out of interest, list your regular starting 11 and subs bench if everyone was fit. Also remember that the game isn't the toughest against one player, if you have two folk playing the AI it's even easier.

Not necessarily... I am playing with a friend and we struggle on 4*, on our own we can easily win 5*+

Standard Man United team and I find it ok on 6*s not too easy but not too hard. at times it talks bullshit and your players go all robotic on you and you cant move them! but other than that its good.

DJ

I've just moved my ML difficulty setting to, 'match difficulty 5 stars' and the 'ML difficulty (fatigue/transfers etc) to 4 stars'

But i've not noticed much difference.

I beat Spurs on day 1, 4-0... and although 2 of the goals were own goals they were those that only can happen when you shoot on target (shot's going in anyway and a defender will chest it in as he runs back etc..)

But i didnt really feel like it got any harder... it just seemed the same?

Is the full difficulty much different? - As usually the highest difficulty (6 stars) is usually easier than 3/4*'s

friends, i had a match like a dream on Master League.
I won on ML against Panathinaikos with Real Madrid (2nd season, 5 stars, 15 minutes) , score was 14-1 !!! I have got 7-1 first half and I thought myself "I won that match 10-1" . But Panathinaikos defence was on the strike that day and I have got 14-1. Weather (real weather in my room) was 40 celcius degress (at 14 pm) and I have got too much sweat. I missed 2 goals position too as 100% face to face to goalkeeper. My squad was;
GK-Casillas
CB-Luisao
CB-Woodgate > subs> Sirikael
SB (L)-Balzaretti
SB(R)-Dagaka
DMF-Helguera >subs> Gravesen
SMF (L)-Yeste>subs>Matsui
SMF(R)-Rubinho
OMF-Insua (has 1 goals)
FW (L)-Ronaldo (has 3 goals)
FW (R)-Adriano (has 9 gols)
+1 goal as own goal by Panathinaikos defender.

Last edited:
First: i consider me a good player, but i ain't playing 10 hours a day. i usually play 1-2 hours. Maybe when i got nothing to do i play more.
Sometimes i draw with very shity teams like Cagliari, Messina, then i win Barça 5-2 in UCL Final.
But i still like playing, i don't advance more than 6-7 seasons too.
Oh, and with 4-5 stars of transfer difficulty. Game difficulty is 6* of course.

But now a point i got to talk
You guys say that's easy, easy, easy... ok everybody know that but why:

burti35 said:
friends, i had a match like a dream on Master League.
I won on ML against Panathinaikos with Real Madrid (2nd season, 5 stars, 15 minutes) , score was 14-1 !!! I have got 7-1 first half and I thought myself "I won that match 10-1" . But Panathinaikos defence was on the strike that day and I have got 14-1. Weather (real weather in my room) was 40 celcius degress (at 14 pm) and I have got too much sweat. I missed 2 goals position too as 100% face to face to goalkeeper. My squad was;
GK-Casillas
CB-Luisao
CB-Woodgate
> subs> Sirikael
SB (L)-Balzaretti
SB(R)-Dagaka
DMF-Helguera >subs> Gravesen
SMF (L)-Yeste>subs>Matsui
SMF(R)-Robinho
OMF-Insua (has 1 goals)
FW (L)-Ronaldo (has 3 goals)
FW (R)-Adriano (has 9 gols)

+1 goal as own goal by Panathinaikos defender.

With those players, There's really no fun playing. For real, i just play with them when it's international challenge. Never i buy those in ML, just when they're old and that's not everytime. Best "name" signing so far i made in last 3 clubs in ML was Trezeguet, when i was playing french league, and, well he was 33 i guess but he's french :D. So were an popular player in france, it was the greatest signing i think. And most of the times i only accept these kind of players when their owners are stupids. In Palermo, i received an offer of trading Mario Santana for Joe Cole, i'm not more idiot than Chelsea (in ML) then i accepted, but i never send a bid for a player like that. Also i received offers from Marseille trading Ribéry.
If you really wanna have fun, start with a bad team, very bad and without teamwork, but with match mode players. Your ML experience will change I THINK. I already felt what you all are feeling now.

It feels like upping the difficulty doesnt really make your opponents play any better - it just makes your team worse.

Everytime i've played on a higher difficulty my team suddenly cant pass, shoot on target, run fast and constantly fall over thier own keeper or score dumb own goals.

Konami need to do something about thier game other than graphical touches and extra animations - seriously it cant take a full year JUST to get 1 new license and a few new shooting animations!

If new football games like those Club ones a few years back can grab a ton of licenses why cant pes!?

Agree with Porco on the players, this is the longest I've played ML for since the game was on PS1 and the ML was a little more basic. It's because I haven't filled my team with superstars, and have tried to keep it fairly well-balanced.

When the window shuts and a nice patch with updated kits and teams is released I'll start a new ML and not buy anyone with stats above 79, see how that goes ;).

Back
Top Bottom