• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

WE6-WE9 Goal Compilation

Feanaro

League 2
2 December 2005
Great, high quality video, even if there were a few too many short-range scissor kicks. But the music is terrible and unnecessary. People download and watch these videos to be entertained - not have some peep gangsta swearing at them. :roll:
 
Last edited:

Siroco

League 2
10 June 2003
Feanaro said:
Great, high quality video, even if there were a few too many short-range scissor kicks. But the music is terrible and unnecessary. People download and watch these videos to be entertained - not have some peep gansta swearing at them. :roll:
The Crystal Method is not swearing at you, Feanaro ;)

Thanks for the comments. I'll check your comp out as well.
 

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
I saw the compilation, I thought it was great. I liked the song a lot, what's the name of it? and I don't think is some type of gangsta.. Is electronica.. not rap.. I liked your goals, especially the one where sheva makes the keeper think he has the ball lol.. Very good compilation.
 
D

delperio

Guest
Gonna be interesting...downloading now, so i'll add comments sometime tomorrow.

just curious about .mov file. Do you edit with MAC and imovie, or do you just compress it as .mov with some other PC based editing software?
 

Siroco

League 2
10 June 2003
Doubla R said:
I saw the compilation, I thought it was great. I liked the song a lot, what's the name of it? and I don't think is some type of gangsta.. Is electronica.. not rap.. I liked your goals, especially the one where sheva makes the keeper think he has the ball lol.. Very good compilation.
Thanks Doubla R, appreciate the comments.

The song is Name of the Game. Band is The Crystal Method - definitely not rap.

I think the tune suits WE perfectly ;)
 

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
Oh so that's what the title name was all about.. Ok thanks for the name, I think any electronica/techno etc type of music fits all football movies.
 

Conigol

Banned
12 December 2005
Stockholm
Ronaldo
I watched it now. I think to many goals were similar to each other and the music were to slow for my taste and I appreciate goals online more. But in overall a nice movie man nad cool to see the old games to. A long time ago I played/watched.
 

Feanaro

League 2
2 December 2005
Hehe, so who in the of the Crystal method is saying "muthaf**ka"? Or did they sample some rapper? I guess it's all a matter of taste, anyway. The video quality is still superb, and I really liked the overhead kicks.
 

Siroco

League 2
10 June 2003
delperio said:
Gonna be interesting...downloading now, so i'll add comments sometime tomorrow.

just curious about .mov file. Do you edit with MAC and imovie, or do you just compress it as .mov with some other PC based editing software?
Yup - Mac, with basic editing done via iMovie. iMovie is pretty limited overall for compilation pros but it's a great program for my simple needs.
 
Top Bottom