WE6-WE9 Goal Compilation

Great, high quality video, even if there were a few too many short-range scissor kicks. But the music is terrible and unnecessary. People download and watch these videos to be entertained - not have some peep gangsta swearing at them. :roll:

Last edited:
Feanaro said:
Great, high quality video, even if there were a few too many short-range scissor kicks. But the music is terrible and unnecessary. People download and watch these videos to be entertained - not have some peep gansta swearing at them. :roll:

The Crystal Method is not swearing at you, Feanaro ;)

Thanks for the comments. I'll check your comp out as well.

I saw the compilation, I thought it was great. I liked the song a lot, what's the name of it? and I don't think is some type of gangsta.. Is electronica.. not rap.. I liked your goals, especially the one where sheva makes the keeper think he has the ball lol.. Very good compilation.

Gonna be interesting...downloading now, so i'll add comments sometime tomorrow.

just curious about .mov file. Do you edit with MAC and imovie, or do you just compress it as .mov with some other PC based editing software?

Doubla R said:
I saw the compilation, I thought it was great. I liked the song a lot, what's the name of it? and I don't think is some type of gangsta.. Is electronica.. not rap.. I liked your goals, especially the one where sheva makes the keeper think he has the ball lol.. Very good compilation.

Thanks Doubla R, appreciate the comments.

The song is Name of the Game. Band is The Crystal Method - definitely not rap.

I think the tune suits WE perfectly ;)

Oh so that's what the title name was all about.. Ok thanks for the name, I think any electronica/techno etc type of music fits all football movies.

I watched it now. I think to many goals were similar to each other and the music were to slow for my taste and I appreciate goals online more. But in overall a nice movie man nad cool to see the old games to. A long time ago I played/watched.

Hehe, so who in the of the Crystal method is saying "muthaf**ka"? Or did they sample some rapper? I guess it's all a matter of taste, anyway. The video quality is still superb, and I really liked the overhead kicks.

delperio said:
Gonna be interesting...downloading now, so i'll add comments sometime tomorrow.

just curious about .mov file. Do you edit with MAC and imovie, or do you just compress it as .mov with some other PC based editing software?

Yup - Mac, with basic editing done via iMovie. iMovie is pretty limited overall for compilation pros but it's a great program for my simple needs.

Back
Top Bottom