WE8 Bay Area Players?

Pfhor

Non-League
2 July 2003
any winning eleven 8 players from the bay area, cali? if so, could you please leave your e-mail here (or an online handler like AOLIM or ICQ), need to ask ya something.

ASIA CUP FINAL 2004 China - Japan

My fellow WE Bay Area mates, are any of you watching the Asia Cup Final between Japan v. China??? I am desperately looking for a place to watch it. It should be a fantastic match between two huge rivals.

Apparently its only on the Lebonese Broadcast Channel (LBC) on DISH Network: Arabic Language Package. I don't have satellite but if any of you do, please let me know.

THANKS!!!!!!

ronaldoisagod said:
We should all get together and have a tournament in a couple months. That would be pretty sick

Yes, that would be great. I've been playing WE since WE6 and have'nt met any fellow WE players here in the bay area.
Maybe we should meet and have a tournament.

oakland here.........we should definitely have a bay area tourney....i didnt know so many of us were on this forum....as for watching big footie matches......i often bbq and watch la liga..madrid/barca games in HDTV with a nice fat cheeseburger....and i get alot of asian football here too...and other euro football...my msn in reeefur@hotmail.com to contact me to play/chat

cool guys,

reefur, i did not know you where in Oakland. Im in LA. I could easily make the drive to SF or Oakland in the future if a tourney or a gettogether is arranged.

lates

i go to LA often tsubasa..i hang out in k-town with my old buddies ...in little tokyo often ...to eat at yakitoria!...and go buy a few import games next door.....and of course all the great night club action down there....LA is just too much fun........monterrey park as well...beverly hills....man you could go on and on..but yah if we have a tourney come on up and ill help you find a decent hotel and take ya around town.....

santa rosa is pretty damb close daikirai....i was just down there today...good to knw so many members are from bay area/california..we should all get together one day for some we8/pes fun..at least a online tourney between all of us......

or maybe when i get my new house a evo web bbq on a saturday afternoon with some live matches from the prem.....and a we8 tournament afterwards......maybe even some multiplayer action.....

South San Francisco. Played WE since ISS64 with SNES. Age 58, Soe Leong

History:
ISS64, ISS98, WE5, WE5FE, WE6, WE6FE, WE7, WE7 International, We8, Final Formations & WE Tactics.

leongs said:
South San Francisco. Played WE since ISS64 with SNES. Age 58, Soe Leong

History:
ISS64, ISS98, WE5, WE5FE, WE6, WE6FE, WE7, WE7 International, We8, Final Formations & WE Tactics.

wow soe...you are the dai lo of all we/pes games........a true veteran! i also started with iss!

im san jose too and i am read to take anyone on in a we8 tournament. anyone. dude everyoen pm me and we will have a winnign eleven tournament right ehre in san jose. this is too big to miss. im waitin for we 8 to come out so i can get my copy but we have to have a bay area tournament.

i'm bumping this...I want to know if any of you actually went through with the tourney...I'm down to hook up over the summer and get some sessions on...I havent met a single person that owns this game, so the only real competition I get is my weak ass brother...anyway, I'm in sf...get at me: ezlnsf@yahoo.com

You bastards! I was just in SanFran for the weekend visiting my twin bro. Lemme know if there is a tourney and i may conveniently fly out that weekend since i visit him often.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom