• Attention modders: We've excluded PNG files from the pool of allowed attachment file extensions because most of them are way too large and put a huge strain on too many users who haven't got a fast internet connection. Please keep your attachments reasonable, there's really no need for losless screenshots here. However, you may still post external links leading to PNG files but we'd advise you not to, if possible. Thanks!
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

*WE8 Goals/Magic Moments Thread *

MishkiN

Conference
8 February 2003
Manchester
My old man is called Steve... I'm not Steve, my name will remain anonymous, although you know my surname. It's actually pointless, me not telling you my first name, but quite frankly I can't be bothered telling you and most wont give two fucks anyway...

I scored those goals :)

S

SuperConCon

Someone host my goals lol... I have a Roberto Carlos free kick (using R3)... Cisse (great pass from Giuly) gets pass Dida... and a Great one touch goal from Zanetti...

O

otheranthony-ns

itaintrite said:
Is it just me or do these amateur video's gfx look more realistic than in the game?
It's not just you. I've been very impressed with the footage shown of the game. The animation is astounding, making it look very much like a real game of fotty. Some look awkward but the majority of shots, tricks and flicks look awesome.

K

kms53

SuperConCon said:
Someone host my goals lol... I have a Roberto Carlos free kick (using R3)... Cisse (great pass from Giuly) gets pass Dida... and a Great one touch goal from Zanetti...
someone host his goals...

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
right got another 2 goals(right click save as)

the first one is Sunshike Nakamura, which i named Sunshike Nakamaniché

Nakamaniché

this is the longest free kick scored on WE8 todate, reminds me of gary mccallister against everton, and ull never guess who this is against! EVERTON

Pederesen Longrange

Top Bottom