*WE8 Goals/Magic Moments Thread *

My old man is called Steve... I'm not Steve, my name will remain anonymous, although you know my surname. It's actually pointless, me not telling you my first name, but quite frankly I can't be bothered telling you and most wont give two fucks anyway...

I scored those goals :)

Someone host my goals lol... I have a Roberto Carlos free kick (using R3)... Cisse (great pass from Giuly) gets pass Dida... and a Great one touch goal from Zanetti...

itaintrite said:
Is it just me or do these amateur video's gfx look more realistic than in the game?

It's not just you. I've been very impressed with the footage shown of the game. The animation is astounding, making it look very much like a real game of fotty. Some look awkward but the majority of shots, tricks and flicks look awesome.

SuperConCon said:
Someone host my goals lol... I have a Roberto Carlos free kick (using R3)... Cisse (great pass from Giuly) gets pass Dida... and a Great one touch goal from Zanetti...

someone host his goals...

right got another 2 goals(right click save as)

the first one is Sunshike Nakamura, which i named Sunshike Nakamaniché

Nakamaniché

this is the longest free kick scored on WE8 todate, reminds me of gary mccallister against everton, and ull never guess who this is against! EVERTON

Pederesen Longrange

Back
Top Bottom