*WE8 Goals/Magic Moments Thread *

I have a long FK too.. ill try to record it tomorrow! it hits both posts!

I get some strange sound when I'm recording my videos, well I get music but also an annoying sound... I guess it's the fan from the PS2, it's sound horrible...

the little touches

Scored a goal with argentina v belgium last night. Their keeper threw it out to his defender, I robbed him 20 yards out and hit a long range shot past the stranded out of position gk. As the ball hit the net, it came out to the keeper who blasted it back in to the net in frustration. Pure Quality! :mrgreen:

Re: the little touches

Ric_C said:
Scored a goal with argentina v belgium last night. Their keeper threw it out to his defender, I robbed him 20 yards out and hit a long range shot past the stranded out of position gk. As the ball hit the net, it came out to the keeper who blasted it back in to the net in frustration. Pure Quality! :mrgreen:

Quality goal keeping :mrgreen:

ive got two movies, one were Robert dribbles past 4 chelsea defenders and another were he uses a nice trick to make Mendieta fall on his ass :D . could someone please host them for me

Ask freddie, sorry for the slow updates but i cant seem to do as many great goals now that i have to play on 6* instead o f5*.

The speed was so slow that I had to cancle the download.

I don't use any program at all to capture my goals, I record it with my digital camera and transfer the goals to my HD.

Freddie said:
The speed was so slow that I had to cancle the download.
Use FlashGet or something. You can get about 40KB/s if nobody else is downloading. :)

I uploaded the goal onto my webserver for now as I don't want to leave the computer on for 24 hours straight. Don't want my crappy router to blow up again. :l

Re: the little touches

Ric_C said:
I just saw Owen give Gerrard a thumbs up after a lovely lob (missed shot of course). All the little things that make WE8 the wonderful game that it is :)

It is the first time I saw it. Yesterday the comp scored a offside goal. You saw they were celabrate their goal but suddenly their faces changed because it was offside, after that you see the linesman. Really nice.

Cheers

Love the Rabona Vicente move. Love it! I can see Joe Cole implementing that.
Can you cross with it, or is it just a sort of low pass/shot only? thanks.

newblood8, DL a program called VLC media player. It plays everything. Available for PC and Mac.

Back
Top Bottom