WE8LE online experience

Yeah I'd love to play online but having a Jap PS2 is crazy. Why would anybody have that outside Japan?? not to mention having credit cards and a lot more issues.

So i'll just wait as well :( till I can play online without many obstacles in my way. For now ML CAN be enjoying with the right stats and such so i'll be happy till WE9 comes out and then hopefully we can somehow play online and even if not.. it'll have better ML structure so either way i'm happy :D

Just play WE8i on the PC version.....I've got WE/PES games for my PS2. The only reason I got WE/PES for PC is the online function. Being able to participate in online leagues is a plus.

Y2K_89 said:
Just play WE8i on the PC version.....I've got WE/PES games for my PS2. The only reason I got WE/PES for PC is the online function. Being able to participate in online leagues is a plus.

I thought about that, but I'd much rather stick to the console format since I'm not a big computer game guy

jhatakihk said:
and to all who concern about lagging in the game. personally, i think the lagging problem is quite unnoticable.

i've played about 10 games online the past 2 weeks. (wanted to play much, but couldnt due to a busy schedule: presentation, business trips....etc >_<_

anyway, here are my thoughts:

4 games as host: no lags at all
6 games not being host: 1st game, i could notice the lag, probably about 1sec delay in response. but 2nd and 3rd (immediately after 1st game), playing against the same guy, the situation became much enjoyable. I didnt notice any lag...(could it be me getting used to how to play with lags or the lag just simply went away, i couldnt know...=P)

anyway, overall, i think the experience is quite challenging and enjoyable =)

PS: while i was playing we8 online, i was BTing huge file to my pc. considering that, i am looking to the next online version of we

Im also online with WE 8 LE . You will see fast hometeam = no lagging Awayteam = itsumo raggingu

Toku said:
Im also online with WE 8 LE . You will see fast hometeam = no lagging Awayteam = itsumo raggingu

yeah, right \\:o/

i dont think so.

better check your internet connection. 8)

test it wad i said the you will see awayteam always lagg !

Hachigatsu ni WE9 onrain de moichido miru tabun WE onrain ha ii desu ne .

Back
Top Bottom