WE8LE Replays Thread

Updated.

What a quality finish by Diego!!! How did he get that in from there!!! :shock:

Got my tv card now, yay!

new goal, Kaka Volley it's an MPEG 4, if you can't see it in Media Player, do a google search for MPEG-4 plugin.

My Roberto Carlos Volley, new version, it's an MPEG.

Also, ive deleted my vids from my server that were in the sticky, could you remove those links and update them with these ones please?, I'm gonna upload my Adriano volley again later, but I'll post that here aswell.

Updated.

bill, can't get that Ronaldinho Volley to play. Maybe the file is corrupt??? Maybe try uploading it again or something?

Ok got my tv card toda, YEAHH! \\:o/ Here are my replays, enjoy :)

A superb Henry Volley, I love this goal:
Henry Volley

Heres a another good strike from Henry:
Henry 25 Yarder

A powerful strike by Eto'o:
Eto'o Strike

A Ronaldo Pile Driver:
Ronaldo Piledriver

A great half volley from Ronaldinho:
Ronaldinho Half Volley

A great vollet again from Ronaldinho:
Ronaldinho Volley

This is just a clip I thought was funny, a crunching tackle by Ze Roberto:
Ze Roberto Cruncher

If you have any problems viewing them right click on the link and save target as, or you might need latest divx codecs form here DivX ;)

EDIT: Just scored a nice volley with Torres, here you go:
Torres Volley :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice goals guys.

@Billsterno there are some nice volleys and shooting there but it'd be nice to see different goals or different magical moments like a player dribbling past 3-4 players or some slick passing or moments like Casillas with amazing back-to-back saves like Tim had ;)

I mean I know most people classify a good goal as a long-range piledrier or cracking volley but it'd be nice to see different things even if they're not goals like the Ze Roberto tackle :D

by the way so do you play your game on your monitor or do you play on TV and save replays and then when you have a few you hook it up to PC and save there.??

@Tim, do you also use TV tuner?

hahha by the way Tim7 I just saw your Morientes goal and the whole thing looks so nice and realistic it made me wanna go play WE8LE right now!!!

I think the tackle by defender after the Morientes shot makes it look sooooooooo Authentic and nicer :D like real life like when they slide hoping to block the shot but it's too late

take care

PLF said:
Very nice goals guys.

@Billsterno there are some nice volleys and shooting there but it'd be nice to see different goals or different magical moments like a player dribbling past 3-4 players or some slick passing or moments like Casillas with amazing back-to-back saves like Tim had ;)

I mean I know most people classify a good goal as a long-range piledrier or cracking volley but it'd be nice to see different things even if they're not goals like the Ze Roberto tackle :D

by the way so do you play your game on your monitor or do you play on TV and save replays and then when you have a few you hook it up to PC and save there.??

@Tim, do you also use TV tuner?

Thanks mate :D I'll try and do some more varied replays for ya mate.
Also I got a usb tv card afetr some good advice from Tim7. All you do is plug your composite lead (yellow) from your ps2 into the usb tv card and you can play it on your pc then just record all the good goals you score. All them replays were goals I'd scored and saved before apart from the torres volley. Just scored that now and decided to record it in that view as it looks more realistic and it's a smaller file. I would recommend one to anyone and you can get for about £40 over here. Don't know how much they'd be in toronto though mate. Here's were I got mine from
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=6855663929&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=8976

Heres one a bit closer to you mate ;)
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=495947244&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=109717

Yeah man I hope to see more varied interesting replays from everyone i mean volleys and long shots are nice and all but after a while they all kinda look the same :) especially the ones that are 1st time shots. If you go past a player though and then score a nice 25 yarder from open play then that should get its own replay too.

but overall some great goals scored by all of you and that Henry left-footed volley lol. :D

I'll be getting a TV tuner soon so I can finally get clips of my ML matches and post them here and maybe i'll even score a nice goal i'd like to share with peole ;) not likely tho hahaha..

I don't think it'll cost me more than $60 here either I've seen some for $40.
but what if i don't want to play the game on monitor? I have a nice TV in basement and that's where my ps2 is hooked and that's where i want to play. So i can play there... save replays I want and then come hook it up to PC upstairs to give you guys the goals right??

take care

Updated.

Great stuff, billsterno1 :mryellow:

Nice goals and a smashing tackle!!!

We're getting quite a big replay library now, keep 'em coming :mryellow:

Last edited:
cowden_harley said:
how do you find playing your ps2 on a monitor?
Personally, I don't play my PS2 on a monitor, because my flatscreen TV fits nicely on the unit next to my PC so I get the best of both worlds :).

cowden_harley said:
how do you find playing your ps2 on a monitor? Great goals by the way.

I've used it and the quality is nowhere near as good but it is still good enough to play. If your running a few programs it can be jumpy now again but it's not constant. The only reason I do it is because I prefer the highlight replay's as I think they look more real.

Yeah I think the highlights replay look way better too but I don't know if its worth taking my enjoyment out of the game by playing on crappier quality instead of TV just incase I score a nice goal in which case it'll have better view :)

So I gotta think about this.

Ghost of a Bullet said:
Very nice goals Blisterino, I got my TV card from here http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=10752 for £19.39, it's a budget one, but it does the job. \\:o/

Whatever does the job mate ;) Mine's an external one so I think they cost more anyway. I bought a internal one but it just wouldn't work so I just followed tim's advice and got a external one. :D One of my best buy's i think \\:o/

Yeah, I got an internal one first of all, that didn't work, then I went back to shop and swapped it for another internal one, which did work, but the fecking software didn't work :lol:, so after all this I went back to shop and payed a bit more money and got this external one which is brill coz I can use laptop or PC to record stuff. I use mine to record programs as well as PS2 replays. It's really handy as you can program it to record certain channel at certain times, then you can watch a decent quality program when you want or whatever!

Back
Top Bottom