• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

WE8LE Ronaldo 30 yard strike

H

H4wk3y3

he totally shinned it, plus the keeper decided not to attempt a save until the last minute. otherwise it would have been good.

M

martinja

The only recent nice goal I scored was with Boca from the right side (5 yars from the corner spot) lobbing the goal putting the ball into the goal behind him (goalie was standing on his line)....and that was a failed cross. hehehe

Jabb3r

West Midlands Village fan
21 May 2005
Nice goal chap, I hit a cracker with Steve Davis for Aston Villa literally 2 secs after I swapped him around with Angel for the last couple of minutes.

Great feelin to score a cracker innit.

Nice one.

Jabb3r

M

mrdjkola

when the rapidshareunt comes up go down and hit free and wait until the download come up ... :roll:

nice goal

Top Bottom