WE9 Big BUG Found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ortegaman

League 2
7 August 2003
Well i readed this post in another forum, ill paste it...

"Well... i found a BIG BUG in the WE9.
I was playing a match River vs Boca.
Well the referee is dressed in dark red. ok?
Well during play along to the camera position, i mean if the referee is nearest the camera or farest... it changes his color KITS!
if the camera took him from far the kit still in RED but when the camera took him from near his kits change to YELLOW!
BIG BUG in a new game!"

OK, i tested it... and yes it happens, depends on which referee plays the match the kits change the colours alone! depending if the referee is near or far the camera.
TOO BAD!!!

I would say good ..

In river match .. If Far .. you won't need the ref to wear RED .. that way you will get lost between your players and the REF !!

In Near you would see the diffrence in RED outfit !!

i thought how BIG a BUG can it be ... it's not that big afterall ...

bryan said:
i thought how BIG a BUG can it be ... it's not that big afterall ...
Well the guy who posted the BUG in other forum qualify it as BIG. I just pasted his post.
And yes, is a Big bug if u take in count that is a whole new game. I mean not patched.
Is like the Points count bug in League mode, that in some old WE u have drwn matches that u was won.

It's a bug .. but not that BIG .. Sorry ..
But as I said .. it really better .. I'm sure Konami made this in tension not as a bug !!

I got a BUG,

I was playing Boca vs Arsenal, the ball was out of bound, i had a throw in...

The ball was in the middle of the pitch, i couldn't throw it.... so i made a substitute and i got the ball on my hands, so i continue the game.

that was on my FIRST game..... Very big bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom