*WE9 BUG* [ GoaL or not ,You decide]

M

Massacre_1907

this bug has been around for years now, i cant understand why winning eleven doesnt fix this important bug, if the keeper catches it and still hold on to it even though he clashes with the post i mean goes through it like a ghost and no goals given but the ball clearly crosses line.

Must fix for the next version :

http://media.putfile.com/Picture6-224

hes going threw the net as u can see also, but atleast the goalie should hit the post and fall behind the line and it should count as a goal or he can release the ball after he knows he is in trouble out of the line, this will make the game much more realistic and this is how it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definately not a goal, only about half the ball is over the line. Still glitchy though, but that tends to happen about once in every 10 matches.

No, according to the new FIFA rules, its not counted as a goal. It stated " One hundred percent of the ball must pass beyond one hundred percent of the line ". I think KONAMI awares of this rule as the new offside rule.

You can read it here;)

Guys ball crossing the line and not being awarded to the team also happens in real life, so don't complain about that it is realism, in other hand they should fix that ghost golie problem

Yeah, i agree. It will make PES the first game to have keeper injured crash to the post.:lol:

Tim7 said:
That's not a new rule, its always been the whole of the ball over the whole of the line.

The above, as stated has always been the case...

...which makes me wonder...

how many football grounds might have the goal line smaller
or maybe larger than the other lines in the pitch? :D

btw, have you heard about the adidas ball with a microchip/sensor inside it which will identify if the ball has totally crossed the line or not ?

Back
Top Bottom